New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you often watch ****?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes......

18 75.00%
  • No.....

3 12.50%
  • I think **** is yucky......

1 4.17%
  • What`s the meaning of ****?

2 8.33%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    alot...mwehehehehehehe!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    When I was in 1st yr high school, we went to a retreat. Since I was a good catholic boy, I obliged and went back home to gather all **** magazines and some betamax tapes that my brother owned. I burned it all to smithereens!

After a month, I started building my own collection .

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Oo nga, salamat renz, sa mga one- or two-liner posts mo. Very useful. Nyahahaha.
    waaahahahaha natawa ako dito ah :hysterical:

isa ka talagang henyo renzo ikanga eh, quantity rather than quality :peace: :hysterical:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    dati lang ako nanunuod ng **** nung uso pa sa amin na nilalagay sa mga symbian cellphone yung mga maria ozawa sora aoi hehe, nakakanuod lang ako kasi pinapalagay nila sa fone ko onte lang kasi kami dating naka smart phone na nakakasuport ng mataas na resolutions hehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks like everyone who voted "yes" in the poll here are the same ones who voted YES in the Hayden scandal video poll.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Looks like everyone who voted "yes" in the poll here are the same ones who voted YES in the Hayden scandal video poll.
    agree hahaha

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Dyaske kasing internet 'ire... ayaw ko na sanang manuod e. Kaso, marupok ang tao...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    yes.. lalo na ngayon daming video scandals..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Kilala ba ninyo?
    **** pioneer John Leslie dead at 65

12/10/2010 | 07:33 AM

SAN FRANCISCO – John Leslie, an award-winning adult film actor and director who appeared in more than 300 movies during ****'s so-called Golden Age in the 1970s and 80s, has died, his friends said Thursday. He was 65.

Leslie, whose real name was John Nuzzo, began acting in **** movies in the 1970s in San Francisco. He went on to become one of the first actors to successfully direct, which he did until his death Sunday of an apparent heart attack at his Mill Valley, Calif., home.

He appeared in such titles as "Cry for Cindy" and "Talk Dirty to Me," the 1980 film that solidified his status as one of ****'s leading men.

Mark Kernes, who as senior editor of the adult film publication AVN knew Leslie well, said Leslie was one of the first actors to cross over to directing, which he did well at because of an artistic eye for detail and talent for handling actors.

"A lot of people really wanted to work with him because he took a lot of pride in his work, and paid attention to details," said Kernes, who confirmed Leslie's death.

"And being an actor at heart, he was more disposed to letting the performers take the lead in terms of the executing the scene and the performers liked that" Kernes said.

Leslie's success as a **** actor started in the early 1970s, seen as the beginning of the industry's Golden Age when plot-driven, feature-length adult movies like "Deep Throat" and "Behind the Green Door" achieved mainstream success. That era ended with the AIDS crisis in the 1980s.

Leslie won ****ography industry awards for acting and directing. He was inducted into the Legends of Erotica Hall of Fame in Las Vegas, as well as AVN's Hall of Fame.

"I first met John on the set of 'Anything That Moves,'" said Steve Nelson, a friend and editor-in-chief of Adult Industry News.

"John was easy going and a joy to be instructed by when he directed. He knew exactly what he wanted the camera to see and his films always had superb continuity," Nelson said.

Leslie is survived by his wife of 23 years, Kathleen. — AP
    Source: www.gmanews.tv

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Do you often watch ****?