New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ive got one purchased during my vacation with Philippine map logo... mejo expensive sya but the quality is one of the best at mukhang matibay.. masarap pang isuot kasi cotton na cotton... dala ko sya ngayon dito sa abroad...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I've got one w/ the Phil. map too......

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Yung mga collezione shirts ko that I bought in the 80's hanggang ngayon buhay pa at nagagamit ko pa. Yes, maganda ang quality and best of all they got my size.

Not only shirts, I also have their walking shorts.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    36-year-old shirt brand gets new look
    By Tina Arceo-Dumlao, Philippine Daily Inquirer

But what truly catapulted Collezione C2 into the thick of the fight in the apparel industry is the launch of its My Pilipinas Collection—a ready-to-wear line featuring the Philippine map that is either silk-screened or embroidered on classic tops, sports shirts and shirt dresses.
    “We wanted to go beyond the idea that nationalism is outdated or that only heroes can show what it’s like to be patriotic,” Qua says.

Yeah so Pinoy talaga, just copied from the POLO Big Shirt

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Sila ba rin ang gumawa ng t-shirt ng ABS-CBN nuong halalan? It's a well-designed shirt, IMO.....

10.3K:sumo:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sir may whole sale store po ang Collezione sa may Ermita, sa likod po ng Court of Apeals near Robinson Ermita, is this the shirt that wear by P-Noy?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by batosai View Post
    Sir may whole sale store po ang Collezione sa may Ermita, sa likod po ng Court of Apeals near Robinson Ermita, is this the shirt that wear by P-Noy?
    san to exactly? would anyone know? if likod ng court of appeals e un avenue po ba? been looking for classic collezione shirts. ung susi ang logo. hinde ung philippine map na sobrang dame na ang meron! i like the quality, plus they my sizes hahaha

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345