New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



View Poll Results: Which do you find more attractive?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mestiza Pinay

    36 51.43%
  • Morena Pinay

    17 24.29%
  • Same

    16 22.86%
  • No opinion

    1 1.43%
Page 68 of 83 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 823
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    493
    #671
    Type ko yung butt at legs ni valeen montenegro.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,580
    #672
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Isnt she like 5'0 with 32A 26 33? A walking skeletor with hair...
    So DDS?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,659
    #673
    Para sa akin, maganda si Andi Manzano, kamukha ni misis eh!

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    587
    #674
    klea pineda

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    9,511
    #675
    yung mga valeen montenegro, klea pineda eh ipost nyo photo para makita kung babae ba talaga or k12 beauty.

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,138
    #676
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Isnt she like 5'0 with 32A 26 33? A walking skeletor with hair...
    Kathryn will age better as she ages. A lot of younger women who are "well-endowed" now tend to start sagging in multiple places later on.

    Big tits, long legs become long tits, big legs.

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,507
    #677
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    A lot of younger women who are "well-endowed" now tend to start sagging in multiple places later on.

    Big tits, long legs become long tits, big legs.
    true Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or MorenaWhich do you find more attractive? Mestiza or MorenaWhich do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena


    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,949
    #678
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Kathryn will age better as she ages. A lot of younger women who are "well-endowed" now tend to start sagging in multiple places later on.

    Big tits, long legs become long tits, big legs.
    Not necessarily and at least their husbands got to enjoy it FOR MANY YEARS na

    Belat!
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    true Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or MorenaWhich do you find more attractive? Mestiza or MorenaWhich do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena


    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,721
    #679
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Not necessarily and at least their husbands got to enjoy it FOR MANY YEARS na

    Belat!



    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Ohhhh nooo.... hahaha!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,053
    #680
    My current crush is Arra San Agustin, pretty hot for a slim bod.

Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena