New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which do you find more attractive?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mestiza Pinay

36 49.32%
  • Morena Pinay

18 24.66%
  • Same

18 24.66%
  • No opinion

1 1.37%
Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Its one thing to look young.

another thing to look desirable and be in demand.

Bakit ang triple-x industry keeps on hiring women na hindi petite? Because majority of the males viewer gusto eh umusbong ang katawan.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    I'm attracted to my wife, that's why I married her Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or MorenaWhich do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Me too. At least, for starters. If I don't get a boner because I'm not attracted to a woman. Then, it's a no-go. Friend Zone and that's about it.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post

Bakit ang triple-x industry keeps on hiring women na hindi petite? Because majority of the males viewer gusto eh umusbong ang katawan.
    Desirable is a relative thing because it varies from person to person. Personally, I like the slim type because they get better with age. As they put on years, the fat accumulates slowly at the right places. With motherhood, what used to be tiny knockers become just right.

With voluptuous women at a young age, gravity does its thing as they age and things start to sag and expand.

Nothing worse than seeing a middle-aged woman at the beach with her breasts sagging down past her belly button. I'm sure there are guys who like that stuff. Not me.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; March 1st, 2020 at 08:54 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Honestly, looks is just one of the factors. There are so many other things to consider to make the partnership work out.

Since this is a looks thread.... There’s a saying, if you want to see how your woman will look like in her old age, look at her mom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Since this is a looks thread.... There’s a saying, if you want to see how your woman will look like in her old age, look at her mom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    i did.
    and i told myself, "go for it!".

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    malinaw na sa atin lahat anong klaseng babae ang type ni kagalingan

type niya si vice ganda

--

here's a video of a full size woman meeting small asian women

kayo na mag judge

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    for me it's not height

it's proportion, posture, it's a lot of things taken together

di naman attractive agad pag matangkad

dami matangkad wala dating

di naman din attractive agad pag maliit

madami maliit wala din dating

--

what makes a small girl attractive is small face, long thin arms and legs, very small waist tapos mabalakang, bonus na ung ma-boobs

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post

Kags, friendly advise -

Stop wanking to **** movies and start dating a real person. Mainlanders are really cute and you got a good chance of finding one in Binondo.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Lately I realized it is not the skin color that is attractive though my wife is on the lighter side. With masks becoming a norm, I realized I gravitated towards women with expressive and pretty set of eyes. One time I was behind a lady lining up the counter inside Wendy's. She was wearing a mask and she made a quick 180 and I was able to see her face and I was frozen for a while staring at her eyes. I was still carrying that image in my mind until I took a seat which happened to be across her table (intentionally).....

Then she removed her mask to eat.....

And I wished shed put it on back. Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena

Same feeling I have when looking at middle eastern women wearing niqab that only exposes the eyes. I find them very attractive but I always wonder about the body size.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Lately I realized it is not the skin color that is attractive though my wife is on the lighter side. With masks becoming a norm, I realized I gravitated towards women with expressive and pretty set of eyes. One time I was behind a lady lining up the counter inside Wendy's. She was wearing a mask and she made a quick 180 and I was able to see her face and I was frozen for a while staring at her eyes. I was still carrying that image in my mind until I took a seat which happened to be across her table (intentionally).....

Then she removed her mask to eat.....

And I wished shed put it on back. Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena

Same feeling I have when looking at middle eastern women wearing niqab that only exposes the eyes. I find them very attractive but I always wonder about the body size.

Iyan bro ang kasabihang....
    "Makuha ka sa tingin!..."....

Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena