New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which do you find more attractive?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mestiza Pinay

36 49.32%
  • Morena Pinay

18 24.66%
  • Same

18 24.66%
  • No opinion

1 1.37%
Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    She has nice arms, torso, hips, butt and legs. Hindi siya muscular, hindi skinny. And it seems natural and effortless too, unlike lovie poe and Rhian Ramos na mahilig magwork out.

Another body I like is that of the make up vlogger Michelle Dy. Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or MorenaWhich do you find more attractive? Mestiza or MorenaWhich do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    speaking of Michelle Dy... lagi nababash yan sa twitter hehe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    speaking of Michelle Dy... lagi nababash yan sa twitter hehe
    True. Basura nga tawag sa kanya eh lol.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    MODERATOR'S WARNING: Please stop with the hostility towards Stockengine. This has been apparent in several threads and NEVER did he retaliate. There is an ignore button if you can't stand his posts

Thank you
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookaaaaaa aaaaaaaaay

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    sa HS barkada ko ako 2nd sa pinakamaliit and most of my friends are 5'7" up, we all think petite girls have it better kasi they look cute and can date a wider range of men (based on height) Para sakin dyahe to date my height or shorter kasi I wear 4 inch heels

MGa 5'4 sa asian eh keribels na maganda na bagsak ng damit kahit mag boots basta wag lang knee length.

Pero pag bullingit tapos nakaboot eh napapangiwi ako. Ang talamak jan yung mga fil-ams na nakapunta lang states lumakas na apog eh dwende naman.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Iba iba talaga standards for beauty. Maraming nagagandahan kay Kathryn Bernardo kasi mukhang very Asian. Si Nadine naman, may exotic bumbayin looks. Parang hindi na masyadong hit yung Caucasian mestiza look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    MGa 5'4 sa asian eh keribels na maganda na bagsak ng damit kahit mag boots basta wag lang knee length.

Pero pag bullingit tapos nakaboot eh napapangiwi ako. Ang talamak jan yung mga fil-ams na nakapunta lang states lumakas na apog eh dwende naman.
    May friend ako na immigrant. May anak na born & raised in the US nagka gf na pinay sa US. Dismayado sya kasi mataba, maiiksi mga biyá, maitim, very ordinary. Nung mag visit sila sa Pilipinas, nagulat yung anak kasi magaganda, matatangkad at ibang iba raw itsura ng pinay dito.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    May friend ako na immigrant. May anak na born & raised in the US nagka gf na pinay sa US. Dismayado sya kasi mataba, maiiksi mga biyá, maitim, very ordinary. Nung mag visit sila sa Pilipinas, nagulat yung anak kasi magaganda, matatangkad at ibang iba raw itsura ng pinay dito.

Wonder what the stats are of the married morphing from shapes of sirens into that of the GF w/ age, child-bearing & over nutrition. Your immigrant friend should be grateful...not everyone react positively to change. His son may have found true love & destiny early.Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Wonder what the stats are of the married morphing from shapes of sirens into that of the GF w/ age, child-bearing & over nutrition. Your immigrant friend should be grateful...not everyone react positively to change. His son may have found true love & destiny early.Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena

There’s a saying, if you want to know how your love interest will look like in the future, look at the parents.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    There’s a saying, if you want to know how your love interest will look like in the future, look at the parents.

Saying is founded on science...genes. The Script has their sensible take w/ the tune that starts with:
    "Tried to break love to a science..."
    & along the chorus of...
    "You can break everything down to chemicals
    But you can't explain.... love..."
    Then again, music & poetry can be sweet romantic nothings to most.Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Off all those, eto sinusubaybayan ko. I mean look at how beautiful she is when she cry?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena