New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which do you find more attractive?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mestiza Pinay

36 49.32%
  • Morena Pinay

18 24.66%
  • Same

18 24.66%
  • No opinion

1 1.37%
Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Glutathion was originally intended as a treatment for certain skin conditions like skin asthma. The whitening side effect became it’s selling point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yes. What scares me is people who do Intravenous gluta. I think it's unethical when medical professionals do this. Parang hindi na ata safe

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Twitter

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    eto stock oh matagal na to, ka-gym ko din eto dati eh, lagi ko naabutan sa treadmill, morena morena

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Intayin ko mag comment si yebo

Hahaha

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Alicia Bonifacio? Yan yung wannabe bold star nung early to late 2000s pa na kahit isang film o tv appearance di nabigyan. It was the time na mga bold stars puro mestisahin. She's fat kasi. Cheeks too chubby. And the nose was too much "ilong kamatis" until she had the nose job done. She'd probably pass for 1, 2 weeks in a desert island but you'd easily grow tired. Parang ok lang kung walang wala but as soon as you see another, even one of less, you'd go kasi sawa ka na.

To answer the question of this thread, both. i am also attracted to meztisas, morenas, chinitas and blacks. Yep, when i was in Gabon i'd swear if i were still single i would have gone after 2 very lovely black beauties in our favorite restaurant in Libreville (good ladies, not walkers). Also at the Holiday Inn in Damman there is this black saudi woman at the reception. Black talaga pero oozing with *** appeal. I wouldn't mind waking up next to here in the morning

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Looking back, Alicia Bonifacio was a pioneer

Ngayon sobra dami pinay posting ***y photos on insta

Halos walang competition si alicia bonifacio noon kaya naalala parin natin siya

Ngayon sa sobra dami nagpapa***y sa insta they're all the same... nobody's special... nobody's memorable... Buy 1 take 1 singko dalawa

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Alicia Bonifacio is ***y, but for some reason, she didn’t possess that “it” factor that would make her branded as a *** symbol, like Vivian Velez. Si Vivian Velez, hindi pa nga naghuhubad, ***y na.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I mean she was one of the first local pinays to use the internet to gain popularity

Magaling siya considering she didn't have a socmed platform like other girls have today

Pre internet era girls had to be discovered by talent scouts and had to appear on tv/in movie and print para makilala

Bonifacio skipped that by using the internet

Now any girl can post ***y photos and have tens or hundreds of thousands of followers no need for agent

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Si Ellen Adarna internet famous way before becoming a real celeb

Kim Domingo a more recent example of internet famous na naging celeb

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    I mean she was one of the first local pinays to use the internet to gain popularity

Magaling siya considering she didn't have a socmed platform like other girls have today

Pre internet era girls had to be discovered by talent scouts and had to appear on tv/in movie and print para makilala

Bonifacio skipped that by using the internet

Now any girl can post ***y photos and have tens or hundreds of thousands of followers no need for agent
    Ah, parang si Leah Dizon

9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Parang si Ellen Adarna, sumikat sa friendster nun and years later hinanap talaga siya ng GMA 7 ata for Bubble Gang.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Parang si Ellen Adarna, sumikat sa friendster nun and years later hinanap talaga siya ng GMA 7 ata for Bubble Gang.

yes Ellen Adarna naging popular via frienster

Pag wala ka pa masyada kalaban noon sisikat ka talaga

Ngayon punta ka insta mahihilo ka sa dami ng photos ng mga pinay nakabikini sa beach

Followers ranging from 10s to 100s of thousands

Sa lagay na yan hindi pa mapasok sa showbiz

Sobra dami na kasi

-

Pansin ko antamad na ng mga tao ngayon lahat gusto maging influencer instead of getting a real job
    Last edited by uls; April 19th, 2019 at 10:33 AM.

Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena