New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which do you find more attractive?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mestiza Pinay

36 49.32%
  • Morena Pinay

18 24.66%
  • Same

18 24.66%
  • No opinion

1 1.37%
Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This is exactly what my spanish group are saying. Hence, the question on how my German bosses/caucasian colleagues view me because I am neither white/caucasian or morena. I can't ask them naman.
    they view you as their baby cathy hehehe

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This is exactly what my spanish group are saying. Hence, the question on how my German bosses/caucasian colleagues view me because I am neither white/caucasian or morena. I can't ask them naman.
    I have a friend who studied in the US for college. He is a mestizo from a prominent family here. In the Philippine, when you say mestizo, it just means you don’t look pinoy (you know what I mean). He is dark, well built. When he studied in the US, his American friends, teachers & coaches would ask him “You’re not black, you don’t look hispanic or asian. So, what are you?”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I have a friend who studied in the US for college. He is a mestizo from a prominent family here. In the Philippine, when you say mestizo, it just means you don’t look pinoy (you know what I mean). He is dark, well built. When he studied in the US, his American friends, teachers & coaches would ask him “You’re not black, you don’t look hispanic or asian. So, what are you?”

Mestizo is a term used by the Spaniards to identify mixed race people within their colonies. These are usually children of white men/women from locals (or natives). In the Philippines during the Spanish era, not all mestizos are rich or prominent as some are kids of the Spanish soldiers (Guardia Civil) stationed across different parts of the country. There are rich locals or natives who thrive to become prominent back then, even without the need for inter-racial marriage.

When I lived in the US before, I get puzzling reactions from Americans when they I tell them I am from the Philippines. I have fair skin and light-colored eyes in a medium-sized frame. Sometimes, it is common for chicanos to speak to me in Spanish in the grocery or malls or fastfood chains. I just tell them, "no habla Espanol". By the way, I am not from a prominent family. hehehe

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Mestizo is a term used by the Spaniards to identify mixed race people within their colonies. These are usually children of white men/women from locals (or natives). In the Philippines during the Spanish era, not all mestizos are rich or prominent as some are kids of the Spanish soldiers (Guardia Civil) stationed across different parts of the country. There are rich locals or natives who thrive to become prominent back then, even without the need for inter-racial marriage.

When I lived in the US before, I get puzzling reactions from Americans when they I tell them I am from the Philippines. I have fair skin and light-colored eyes in a medium-sized frame. Sometimes, it is common for chicanos to speak to me in Spanish in the grocery or malls or fastfood chains. I just tell them, "no habla Espanol". By the way, I am not from a prominent family. hehehe
    Because pinoys in the US who are not of mixed heritage look so different from your everyday pinoy in the Philippines. Americans stereotype pinoys because they are what they see in the US. Usually heavy set, short arms & legs, round face, small nose, dark complexion. I remember a childhood friend who immigrated. His son has a gf & he is sort of disappointed with her looks, haha! Accompanying his Dad one summer to his homeland, he was surprised to see so many pretty pinay faces compared to the ones he sees in the US. Go figure why.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Basta....

Maputi o morena or somewhere in between...

Madami magandang pinay

Kaya mahirap mag stick to one

Hehehe

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Basta....

Maputi o morena or somewhere in between...

Madami magandang pinay

Kaya mahirap mag stick to one

Hehehe
    Kaya nga more pics pa bro.uls...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Mestiza GF ko. Pero if ever, Morena na next. Maiba naman.

Mga Kylie Versoza.

Mga Catriona at Pia kasi mukhang trans for me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Chief View Post
    Mestiza GF ko. Pero if ever, Morena na next. Maiba naman.

Mga Kylie Versoza.

Mga Catriona at Pia kasi mukhang trans for me.
    Bakit next time pa? Pwede naman sabay. Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    they view you as their baby cathy hehehe
    True They really spoil me that's why I love them so

Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    his American friends, teachers & coaches would ask him “You’re not black, you don’t look hispanic or asian. So, what are you?”

This is what's bothering me since my Spanish group asked. When my German AVP went to Spain for a vacation, he asked me if I still have relatives living there. But then, I don't look Spanish naman. So I really do wonder what he (and other Germans) think of us na mixed blood

One thing is for sure, they don't like Chinese

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Bakit next time pa? Pwede naman sabay. Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At pag sabay bro, mas maganda pareho ang palayaw ng mga GFs...

Para walang mali sa pagsambit lalo na kung tirik na ang mata...

Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena