New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which do you find more attractive?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mestiza Pinay

36 49.32%
  • Morena Pinay

18 24.66%
  • Same

18 24.66%
  • No opinion

1 1.37%
Page 30 of 94 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Tisay for me means filipina mixed with Caucasian.

Filipinas mixed with Asian I don't consider tisay ( Japanese, Chinese, Korean)

Lebanese are considered Caucasian.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    I guess im with the minority na Morena (or kayumanggi) ang trip. There's something about the color (lalo na pag mejo suburnt) that really turns me on.

Second for me are the Mestizas, pero last on my list are the Chinitas.

Michelle Madrigal, Lovie Poe, Mikaela Lagdameo-Martinez, Isabelle Daza (to an extent)

My reaction when I see pretty morenas: HNNNGGG!!!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Meron naman mestiza na hindi maputi, I know someone who is Spanish (not sure if 100%), her complexion is golden brown and her features are Caucasian.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Meron naman mestiza na hindi maputi, I know someone who is Spanish (not sure if 100%), her complexion is golden brown and her features are Caucasian.
    I think, in general the Spanish call 'morena/moreno' a person kapag dark hair, dark skin, dark eyes. So yes spanish or latin american pero moreno/morena. The Pardo-brazilians are a great example (camila alves, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and other brazil football players etc)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Which do you find more attractive?
    Mestiza Pinay
    Morena Pinay
    Same
    No opinion

Probably the same. My high school crush was very dark. Much darker than average. She has Filipino-Hindu ancestry. My wife and a couple of other women in my life (in the past) have average complexion. My ex-fiancee was Caucasian. So, complexion doesn't play a part in which women I'm attracted to.

What all of them share in common is slender, long legs in proportion to their body, thin faces, long straight hair, adequate yummies.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm watching some local Filipina vloggers and I can't believe that they are paying P4k per month for Gluta supplements. This is considering most of these vloggers come from modest backgrounds. They could put that money to better use. Some even go as far as Gluta Intravenous! WOW

Doesn't that have side effects? All for vanity. I don't understand the obsession with white skin. The skin has to match the features.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    I'm watching some local Filipina vloggers and I can't believe that they are paying P4k per month for Gluta supplements. This is considering most of these vloggers come from modest backgrounds. They could put that money to better use. Some even go as far as Gluta Intravenous! WOW

Doesn't that have side effects? All for vanity. I don't understand the obsession with white skin. The skin has to match the features.
    yun friend ko na may skin condition (asthma iirc), nag gluta na inject-able ba yun; um OK naman balat, di sya pumuti

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Nauna na kasi ang mga iyan na nagpa-blondie ng buhok,- kaya pilit isinusunod ang kulay ng balat....

But the box isn't blondie...

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Nauna na kasi ang mga iyan na nagpa-blondie ng buhok,- kaya pilit isinusunod ang kulay ng balat....

But the box isn't blondie...
    anong box bro? ^_^
    ako dapat maputi, di pwede mas dark pa sakin; sa family namin ako lang dark complexion.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    anong box bro? ^_^
    ako dapat maputi, di pwede mas dark pa sakin; sa family namin ako lang dark complexion.
    Ampon ka?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena