New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gray whale dies bringing us a message — with stomach full of plastic trash

July 29, 2013, a sperm whale was stranded on Tershelling, a northern island in the Netherlands. A rescue attempt was attempted, but unfortunately the whale died. A young adult at 13.5 meters was taken for a necropsy at the port of Harlington. The sperm whale had plastic in its stomach, an increasing common phenomenon say researchers at the Biodiversity Centre Naturalis. In March of this year, a 10 meter long sperm whale washed up on Spain’s South Coast. This whale had swallowed 59 different plastic items totaling over 37 pounds. Most of this plastic consisted of transparent sheeting used to build greenhouses in Almeria and Grenada for the purpose of tomatoes for the European market. The rest was plastic bags, nine meters of rope, two stretches of hosepipe, two small flower pots, and a plastic spray canister. Cause of death was intestinal blockage.

more.....
    Gray whale dies bringing us a message ? with stomach full of plastic trash | Realnews24.com
    Gray whale dies bringing us a message ? with stomach full of plastic trash | Realnews24.com

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009

By far, man had been the dirtiest of all living animals. The fish, the other mammals, the insects, the birds and reptiles does not pollute the earth like man does. Only man synthesizes chemicals, builds bombs, reshape the ground, knows how to build fire and the worst of all; irresponsible of disposing waste

3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    *sigh* :'(

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    The whale's revenge...

[SPOILER ALERT]

This is the climax to Moby Dick (1956).

Captain Ahab: "From hell's heart I stab at thee. For hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned whale."

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    The whale's revenge...

[SPOILER ALERT]

This is the climax to Moby Dick (1956).

Captain Ahab: "From hell's heart I stab at thee. For hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee."
    khan!
    star trek 2.
    played by the best thing that happened to the star trek universe at that time... ricardo montalban!
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Nakakahiya!!!! Napakababoy ng noypisss. Ang lakas mang-asar na mabaho daw indian bombay or chinaman bastos eh ano tawag dito sa number 1 ocean pulluter in the world:????. China and india eh bilyon population pero mas baboy ang peenoise.

Tapos pag meron competition ng sports / beauty pagent eh babanat ng PUSO, Wala daw katulad ang beauty ng pinay na mga anak naman ng yaya nalahian ng caucasian.......... Yung mga hindi gaano importante masyado pinagmamalaki hinahype.

Imagine limang beses na mas baboy pinas kaysa china.

#proudtobepeenoisemyasss

Last edited by suv; May 23rd, 2023 at 05:13 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    ^^^
    Kags,

Galing halos lahat yan sa single use plastic. Yung tipong tingi na sachet ng shampoo, toothpaste, 3 in one coffee etc.
    Yan ang popular kasi yan ang nasa budget ng karamihan, and hindi raw nare-recycle yung mga ganun kaliit.

Pag naipon nga lang, ayan, 356,371...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    Wala daw katulad ang beauty ng pinay na mga anak naman ng yaya nalahian ng caucasian.......... Yung mga hindi gaano importante masyado pinagmamalaki hinahype.
    hahaha! That is so true. Dapat nga bawal ang half breed sa BB Pilipinas, I've been saying that for YEARS.

OT: Nagulat ako, ang layo ng histura ng mother at half siblings ni Bea Alonzo. She said she came from humble beginnings and never met her father, so I think she's one of the many cases na lower income mother that got pregnant by a Caucasian (that's probably low income in his country too) BUT it seems like extremes din kasi I know several well off women that married Caucasian din. I am wondering kung yung mother ni Anne Curtis e isa rin sa mga "nakaahon sa hirapan" through marriage with a Caucasian.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    sad to say...

wala na tayong pag-asa!!!

couple of months ago... may nabasag na glass yung contractor namin, foreman asked someone to buy a box para mabalot ng maayos yung broken glass bago itapon (iwas accident). the next morning... nagkalat sa kalsada/sidewalk yung glass - kinuha ng nangangalakal yung box! iniwan yung broken glass!

couple of weeks ago... may LGU south of Manila, nilagyan ng pots with flowers city nya... ngayon, halos ash try and basurahan na yung flower pots. I can even see people from tricycles na binabato lang basura nila hoping na ma-shoot sa flower pot.

yung mga plastic bollard to protect cyclists. halos ubos na. ninakaw na mga crews!

I've said/posted it multiple times na. our population is growing pero from the wrong sector.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast