New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I just had a great cardio + resistance workout at the SM Hypermart at The Block.
    The pushcart I used had a stubborn front left wheel that jammed every five rotations. I went back to the cart area, got a new cart, and transfered my stuff.
    After around ten minutes of pushing, the new cart now insisted on going to the left. By this time, the cart was already full and I was almost done with the groceries. So I decided to finish the shopping.

After a few minutes more, the cart now developed a mind of its own. I had to wrestle with it with all my might to make it go straight. It was only then that I noticed that I had to push the cart slightly oblique to make it go straight. But it was too late. I was already at the checkout counter.

My frikkin pecs hurt. My deltoids hurt. And I was out of breath.

Ang yaman ni Henry Sy...hindi man lang niya siguraduhin matino yung grocery carts niya.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    * ess at least you had a good workout. lol.

After going through that ordeal you still have to do some more pushing until the parking lot, at least with a better cart already. hehe. That's why I don't like going to SM and S&R - they don't assist the customers to the car.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ot.. hmm.. not so sure ah.. pero ang alam ko "hindi lahat" ng grocery store ng SM eh kay Henry SY..

yung iba ata sa kamag-anak niya (kapatid.. i'm not sure) pero siyempre may share siya..

this was just been told to me by my mom..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Paminsan nga mas mahaba pila ng Prestige kaysa normal lanes.. . . . asar. ..
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

^^^ Correct, ang dami kasing binibili ng mga tao na pumipila roon....

11.3K:snow:
    sir dito sa sm hypermarket valenzuela laging walang pila minsan umaalis pa nga yung kahera dahil walang nakapila

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Do you do your grocery shopping at SM Supermarkets / Hypermart / SaveMore ??