New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]Do you do your grocery shopping at SM Supermarkets / Hypermart / SaveMore ??[/SIZe]

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    No.

I will only go to SM if there's no other grocery in the area or if the item I need is not available in my regular grocery. I don't patronise SM malls because they rarely give the exact change. Their grand excuse is that they are out of coins. If this were true, how highly inefficient for a store of their size. In other stores, they give more than the change if they run out of coins.

Plus this practice doesn't only happen for purchases but in bills payment as well!!! They credit the exact amount in the bill even if you give cash over the exact amount. For example if the bill is 1,100.30 and you gave cash of 1,100.50. They will only credit 1,100.30. This happened to me several times so I make sure that I keep coins at home (10 and 5 cents) so I could always give the exact amount. It's not really about the money but the principle behind it.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    No.

I prefer Shopwise because their blue carts are easier to use.

SM Savemore big carts feel like loose wheel alignment.

And I hate the fishy smell of SM Bonus meat.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Yes

convenient mag grocery sa sm halos ng kelangan mo meron sila kahit seafood at meat kung bibili ka ng fish pwede mong palinis sa kanila and then madami silang open na cashier kaya hindi masyado mahaba ang pila sa pagbabayad

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    SM Hypermart.

Malapit lang sa amin. Iwas "botcha"..........

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    SM Savemore / Hypermart.

Very easy maggrocery and dun sa pinupuntahan kong branches konti lang yung tao so very convenient.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Mas mura sa Landmark.

When we do our market for our cafeteria operations we always go to Landmark dahil mas mura kaysa SM.

So *topic, no.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yep we do... Either Save More or Hypermarket...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    We try not to, as too many friends' businesses have fallen to the SM group's Save More and SM Hypermart. But sometimes doing so is so inconvenient it can't be helped. Medyo limited nga lang ang choices sa SM. They don't have flavored Coffemate for example or limited flavors only. Can someone tell me why they don't have Colgate?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    very seldom that i do my groceries at sm? i prefer landmark trinoma over sm coz its more organized and more complete.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Do you do your grocery shopping at SM Supermarkets / Hypermart / SaveMore ??