New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    yes, my foot and fist... foot and fist way sabi nga nila heheh!!!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i also used to carry a gun.

got into a traffic situation where i almost drew it. thankfully, i stopped myself.

so i decided to end the insanity and madness and sold the damned thing. best decision ive made.

now i carry an expandable baton and one fan knife in the car, one more folding knife in my bag. at my bedside, i have my big maglite flashlight (used by police) and an arnis stick. i also know where my father-in-law keeps his gun, just in case.

at least i know how to use a gun. still shoot in ranges from time to time with borrowed guns. still hit the target hehe.

but buying one? di na. minsan na-tetempt ako pag napupunta ako sa gun shows. pero wag na lang, may anak na ako.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    i do carry a police baton (retractable) nowadays kasi my dad didn't allowed me to renew the PTC for my 9mm . . . masyado daw kasing mainitin ang ulo ko. which is 100% true. i thanked him for doing that.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    because of the political situation in our province, yes i carry a pistol for defensive purposes .. Here in the metropolis i have & leave it inside my cars..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Several of my badminton group bring their guns even when just playing. While I feel safe playing with them (against possible hold-up gangs who might enter the premises), I also refrain from questioning their calls, no matter how dubious.

On another note, a high school classmate has a grenade in his glove compartment.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Nope, i just make sure of the place I'm going to.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Yantok at steering wheel lock ang dala ko sa sasakyan.....

8404:duel:

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by buriroy View Post
    Can any of you guys tell me where I can get
    an authentic ASP collapsible steel baton dito
    sa Pinas?
    Ang marami kasi dito yung made in Taiwan pero hindi
    kasing tibay ng ASP.
    Try mo sa Hahn. Mine was given by my uncle from Guam. Super tibay at hindi kailanman pumapalya.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    Several of my badminton group bring their guns even when just playing. While I feel safe playing with them (against possible hold-up gangs who might enter the premises), I also refrain from questioning their calls, no matter how dubious.

On another note, a high school classmate has a grenade in his glove compartment.
    "An armed society is a polite society".

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    "An armed society is a polite society".

True, so do you carry also, GH?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Do You Carry A Weapon Outside Your House?