New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    it's like brushing my teeth. kahit bibili lang ako ng load.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Seat belts are placed there for a purpose and not as decoration.

I learned my lesson the hard way when I ignored to use it one time, many years back. After that unfortunate incident, I never rode a moving vehicle without fastening up.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    yes. . malapit man or malayo byahe..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    di ko na iniisip, naging automatic na gawin - kahit lilipat lang ng pwesto sa parking lot.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Yes para maging habit na rin at for safety reason.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Yes. Its a habit na. Im not comfortable without seatbelt kahit na 1 street away lang yung pupuntahan.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Yup! It's an automatic habit of mine. Even if I'm only switching the positions of the two cars I have,to put one in front of the other, I make it a point to buckle up. I always have this (call it crazy) thought in my head that at any time, a wayward truck would come rampaging down our road and hit the car I'm on, hehe!

Besides, I feel more comfortable with the seatbelt on than off whenever I'm in the front of the car, whether as a driver or a passenger. I guess I don't want to be the guy flying off the windshield when the car suddenly stops.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup! aside from following the law and it's for my own good, I can't stand the beeping noise in our cars when the seatbelt is not buckled.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    yes.. mas comfortable ako kapag naka-seatbelt ako...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Do you bother to buckle up (in the Phils)?