New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    tama yun, track day, tapos kahit SUVs and diesels, hatawin din natin, para sulit

andy

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Notorious din ang Commonwealth at Mindanao Ave. pag gabi, drag racing naman ng mga tricycle. Lata na nga ang ipinangkakarera, nandadamay pa ng ibang sasakyan. Pag naaksidente naman, malakas pa sa bata kung umatungal sa sakit. Mga pasaway....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Condolence sa namatayan.

Buti walang nadamay na inosente.

Sana maglagay ang mmda na free and safe drag strip along that area na lang.. heheh..jokz....

If I have to die the same way... id drive it as fast as i could.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    now thats not a bad idea! :D pero malamang punong puno ang area na yan kung ganun..hehe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I'm 16. My mom always tells me never to drive like I do in a videogame. And since I don't have a proper non-pro license yet (student permit palang) I never drive without an experienced, licensed companion.

In a videogame, I can turn the Monaco circuit into a multibillion-dollar junkyard. I can have Silverstone (crash) test days. And I'll have a new car out of the pits five seconds after I completely destroy the last one. In real life, I only have one car, and more importantly one life!

Hell, ALL videogames with cars that have real-life, commercially-available counterparts don't even have car damage AT ALL! (Gran Turismo, Need For Speed, etc.)

Dapat kasi sa NFSU nalang mag drag race, walang mawawala. Your lives are infinitely more important than your egos. I'd rather be a living "coward" than a dead kid who tried to "prove his manhood."

Ika nga sa signature ko, "That is what you get when you don't play nice!"

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may group text sa amin si chieffy last night about this....
    paging chieffy, na validate mo na yung identities nung driver kung sya nga?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    anybody here think may influence ang video games sa nangyari?
    i mean sa itsura palang ng kotse (or whats left of it) parang gusto gayahin ang NFS:U eh. especially those damn stickers on the side.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KALAMPAG
    Condolence sa namatayan.

Buti walang nadamay na inosente.

Sana maglagay ang mmda na free and safe drag strip along that area na lang.. heheh..jokz....

If I have to die the same way... id drive it as fast as i could.
    actually, macapagal is being used for PDRF sanctioned drag races (complete with the christmas tree and proper safety equipment).

those who usually run those illegal drag races are those who don't have the balls & hp (riceboys in short) to run with the REAL drag racers.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    actually, macapagal is being used for PDRF sanctioned drag races (complete with the christmas tree and proper safety equipment).

those who usually run those illegal drag races are those who don't have the balls & hp (riceboys in short) to run with the REAL drag racers.
    Don't they still use the PEA promenade inside the SM compound? It's the one near the bay already. Sorry OT...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One
    I'm 16. My mom always tells me never to drive like I do in a videogame. And since I don't have a proper non-pro license yet (student permit palang) I never drive without an experienced, licensed companion.

In a videogame, I can turn the Monaco circuit into a multibillion-dollar junkyard. I can have Silverstone (crash) test days. And I'll have a new car out of the pits five seconds after I completely destroy the last one. In real life, I only have one car, and more importantly one life!

Hell, ALL videogames with cars that have real-life, commercially-available counterparts don't even have car damage AT ALL! (Gran Turismo, Need For Speed, etc.)

Dapat kasi sa NFSU nalang mag drag race, walang mawawala. Your lives are infinitely more important than your egos. I'd rather be a living "coward" than a dead kid who tried to "prove his manhood."

Ika nga sa signature ko, "That is what you get when you don't play nice!"
    Sure ka na 16 yrs ka lang. Sana lahat nang ganyan edad katulad mo, wala sigurong disgrasya.

Keep it up kid at saludo ako syo :cheers: :jump2:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Do it on the track, not on the street...People never learn.