New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

huh? may residential sa dv mall? hindi ko knows yan, ang alam kong meron ung 168.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cpsolt View Post
    hindi ba residential condos ang itaas ng nasunog na mall? paano na ang mga tenants nun?
    168 ang may residential. DV mall, fast food and DVD ang nasa top floor.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Someone mentioned to me in passing that the mall owner is "closely allied" with outgoing Mayor Lim.
    Rumors are his loss might be a contributing factor. But of course, these are just rumors.

Like the rumors surrounding the Uniwide Sales store fires (how many of them burned down, again? )...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

ung uniwide sa tapat ng gotesco buhay pa.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

ung uniwide sa tapat ng gotesco buhay pa.

If you can call the zombie-like utilization of that decrepit old building "buhay". (this is the one in Las Pinas?)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Sir niky, i was refering to monumento caloocan uniwide, nakikita ko kasi when i pass by there.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

Sir niky, i was refering to monumento caloocan uniwide, nakikita ko kasi when i pass by there.
    Never been to that one. But if it's in the same shape as the last one left in the south, it's probably in bad shape.

The Uniwide in Las Pinas is a ghost mall. They're using the bowling alley for league games, there are a few fast food restos on the first floor and tiangge stalls scattered around, but most of the mall is unrented and dilapidated. Imagine if a mall was built in the middle of a slum area... that's Uniwide Las Pinas.

8. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Never been to that one. But if it's in the same shape as the last one left in the south, it's probably in bad shape.

The Uniwide in Las Pinas is a ghost mall. They're using the bowling alley for league games, there are a few fast food restos on the first floor and tiangge stalls scattered around, but most of the mall is unrented and dilapidated. Imagine if a mall was built in the middle of a slum area... that's Uniwide Las Pinas.
    OT... same is true for Uniwide Coastal Mall. Nakakapanghinayang talaga ang unutilized mall na yun
    BTT... the upper floors after the food court are residential condos sa DV mall. my gf was there yesterday, according to her, it is still smoking, bagsak presyo ng children's toys and some water damaged goods. one can't get near the entrances and the basement. sobrang init pa din ng singaw. i wonder kung anong nangyari sa mga upper floor tenants.

sayang, mas mura pa naman doon kaysa sa 168 or 999 mall.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ang pintas ko lang sa divi mall, yung palengke nila sa basement, yung wet market, sobra baho.
    kung yung upper floors, airconditioned at maayos, yung wet market nila, amoy yung singaw ng baho sa entrance pa lang.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cpsolt View Post
    OT... same is true for Uniwide Coastal Mall. Nakakapanghinayang talaga ang unutilized mall na yun
    BTT... the upper floors after the food court are residential condos sa DV mall. my gf was there yesterday, according to her, it is still smoking, bagsak presyo ng children's toys and some water damaged goods. one can't get near the entrances and the basement. sobrang init pa din ng singaw. i wonder kung anong nangyari sa mga upper floor tenants.

sayang, mas mura pa naman doon kaysa sa 168 or 999 mall.
    so may residential condos nga talaga sa taas ng dv mall. i didn't realize that.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast