New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    He got really lucky at that... but considering he'd still be in jail even if he got sent home... why doesn't he want to just stay in the US? The prison food is better there...
    You can bet that once Mexican inmates find out he killed a fellow Mexican, they're going to have a bounty on him. He may end up getting killed in prison.

Best he serve his sentence in RP. In RP, he's a big enough guy he can hold his own. Here, he's not that big. He can still end up being someone's girlfriend/f**kbuddy. He better not drop the soap while taking showers.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    You can bet that once Mexican inmates find out he killed a fellow Mexican, they're going to have a bounty on him. He may end up getting killed in prison.

Best he serve his sentence in RP. In RP, he's a big enough guy he can hold his own. Here, he's not that big. He can still end up being someone's girlfriend/f**kbuddy. He better not drop the soap while taking showers.
    +1

County detention facilities are alot nicer than the State Pen and he better watch out for the Mexican gangs or as you said he'll be someone's girlfriend if he doesn't get killed first.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    +1

County detention facilities are alot nicer than the State Pen and he better watch out for the Mexican gangs or as you said he'll be someone's girlfriend if he doesn't get killed first.
    Nevada prisons are also away from the limelight unlike those in say, CA. Without watchgroups keeping an eye, prison guards there are more likely to turn a blind eye on inmate-inmate violence.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Nevada prisons are also away from the limelight unlike those in say, CA. Without watchgroups keeping an eye, prison guards there are more likely to turn a blind eye on inmate-inmate violence.
    Add:
    Personally, I rather die in a hail of bullets than be sent to prison and have inmates gangbanging me from behind or up the mouth and then being assassinated.

Just the thought of it sends shivers down my spine.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; March 21st, 2007 at 03:49 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Add:
    Personally, I rather die in a hail of bullets than be sent to prison and have inmates gangbanging me from behind or up the mouth and then being assassinated.

Just the thought of it sends shivers down my spine.
    Too much info!!!!!! Agh!!!!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Too much info!!!!!! Agh!!!!
    And I'm not done. Unfortunately for Rudy, Pinoys are among the most law-abiding of minorities in the US. He's going to find very few friends in that northern Nevada prison.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    And I'm not done. Unfortunately for Rudy, Pinoys are among the most law-abiding of minorities in the US. He's going to find very few friends in that northern Nevada prison.
    meron sya puwede maging prends, mga basketbolistang egoy inmates

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    meron sya puwede maging prends, mga basketbolistang egoy inmates
    Inmates tend to segregate themselves via race. Rudy unfortunately killed someone whose race he would've been the most secure with.

In northern Nevada, there's not that many African-Americans to begin with even on a good day, let alone in the prison there. He'd be better off at the prison north of Las Vegas. But, it's probably already full. Nevada's biggest minority are the Mexicans.

They'll probably put him in solitary to keep him out of trouble.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; March 22nd, 2007 at 04:26 AM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yup i agree with you bro...the chicanos will definitely want to get him...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Distrito Destroys Ex-Wife's new hubby