New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Trafik kaninang umaga sa JP Rizal. Police vehicles on both sides of the street sa harap ng Makati City Hall. May nakaharang na dump trucks sa mga side streets leading to the city hall itself.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    "It starts"

:starwars:

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mantoy View Post
    eh baket ba may suspension order ke binay? ano ba yung complaint?
    Ayaw daw ng DILG sa mga negro kaya sinuspend si Rambotito Binay.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    I'm not pro-administration nor pro-opposition but think of this one? Is there any Mayor, who got elected after EDSA 1, that agreed to temporarily step down his or her post to accept his or her suspension? AFAIK, eh wala. Kung mayron 'man eh very, very few.

Power that comes with being an incumbent politico is an addicting drug - and like any other person who's...."severy attracted" to an addicting drug, politicos would never temporarily step down if suspended. They would always believe that injustice has been done.

Say you what, other posters to follow, but I believe that even if a pro-administration politici sits in the highest post of Makati, he or she would never accept immediately any suspension order from DILG.

"Power corrupts; Absolute power corrupts, absolutely"

:starwars:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dapat maalis mga jologs sa makati. Start with the mayor hehe

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    whatever charges the ombudsman and dilg try to stick on him, i am pretty sure this devious lawyer for a mayor has already eliminated the paper trail. so whoever wants to nail him should think out of the box and do it w/ absolute certainty or else this guy will be back and will undoubtedly wage an ugly media battle and head a bickering black propoganda war against them using the treasury of makati as his war chest

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    serves him right...

he should just take it as a man and take the temporary suspension.
    mas masaya kung papalitan na talaga at hindi lang suspension.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Walang MAPSA kanina, meron na ba ngayon? Sobrang traffic kasi walang traffic enforcers sa intersections.

It was nice to see the MMDA boys going into makati on my way out, sana naayos na nila yung traffic. Also, kudos to the mandaluyong traffic enforcers who went into makati territory to fix some of the mess caused by the MAPSA boys leaving their posts today.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sino kaya ipapalit ng DILG? He-he!

Sigurado PRO-GMA........

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Well, Binay has proven himself to be one incompetent mayor (and MMDA chairman).

I must admit he's pretty good at currying favor with the poor in Makati.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
DILG issues suspension order against Makati mayor