New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Nagkakagulo sa Makati City hall ngayon daw ah.... Pumunta dun ang DILG para i serve ang suspension ni Binay... And as always, tulad ng ibang Mayors and Governors, ayaw sundin ni Binay ang suspension order and does not want to leave the Makati City Hall.

http://newsinfo.inq7.net/breakingnew...ticle_id=27103

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe heto na naman tayo. If I were Binay I'd do the same until may maipakita ang DILG na proof. Hirap kasi nito, Binay is anti-GMA. THE CIRCUS IS IN TOWN BOYS!!!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    wala na sana din coding sa makati...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kawawang binay...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Adik talaga yang si Binay. May sayad ba yan?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I'm not pro-administration nor pro-opposition but think of this one? Is there any Mayor, who got elected after EDSA 1, that agreed to temporarily step down his or her post to accept his or her suspension? AFAIK, eh wala. Kung mayron 'man eh very, very few.

Power that comes with being an incumbent politico is an addicting drug - and like any other person who's...."severy attracted" to an addicting drug, politicos would never temporarily step down if suspended. They would always believe that injustice has been done.

Say you what, other posters to follow, but I believe that even if a pro-administration politici sits in the highest post of Makati, he or she would never accept immediately any suspension order from DILG.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    palakasan nanaman ng mga supporters yan

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Binay is the typical politico who uses the poor for political gain.

Even if makati is Ayala/super rich home base, Binay's power comes from Makati's urban poor---who far outnumber the rich guys. The rich guys cant touch him.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    eh baket ba may suspension order ke binay? ano ba yung complaint?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    serves him right...

he should just take it as a man and take the temporary suspension.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
DILG issues suspension order against Makati mayor