And ang central theme ay K-12 Basic Education Curriculum the DepEd is actually pulling a lot of stops to improving our educational system this year which is great if you ask me. Ayon sa article na nabasa ko off the Rex Book Store Facebook fan page - https://www.facebook.com/RexBookStor...97297247000496, the DepEd gets P292.7 billion for 2013 - or P55.9-billion more than its P238.8-billion budget this year. I just hope they put it to good use. I hear na its going to help solve the shortage of teachers and classrooms which i think is necessary lalo na sa mga public schools. I recall dati nagtutor ako ng students at a public school sa may Quirino - Grade 4 na yung bata pero di pa siya marunong magbasa pero dahil sa kakulangan ng classrooms. They keep moving these kids up kasi nga kulang sa classrooms tapos ang ratio ng teachers sa students is like 1:50-60 Sana talaga they do something about this talaga kasi kawawa naman ang mga bata and will improve our literacy rates What else do you think the DepEd should be focusing on?