New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Speaking of Southwest flights, I was in one in which the FA indulged the passengers in a guessing game. I couldn't believe the many stupid wrong answers to the question "What is the currency of Hawaii?" - Hawaiian dollar, Peso, Hula, etc. The exasperated expression of the FA at not being able to give away a cheap keychain (the prize) said it all. hehe
    Nyahaha! Andaming Amerikanong bopols, hehehe. I seriously can't believe a bunch of idiots riding the same plane. That's one for the books.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    AFAIK, Cebu Pacific initially followed the Southwest Airline business model (no frills, low-cost discount, short-hop commuter flights) right down to less formal FAs in more casual uniforms doing all sorts of in-flight entertainment (games, songs, jokes, etc.). Like Southwest, it has since expanded to longer flights but I think it upped the ante with the dancing routine.

Speaking of Southwest flights, I was in one in which the FA indulged the passengers in a guessing game. I couldn't believe the many stupid wrong answers to the question "What is the currency of Hawaii?" - Hawaiian dollar, Peso, Hula, etc. The exasperated expression of the FA at not being able to give away a cheap keychain (the prize) said it all. hehe

And towards the end of another flight, a humdrum commuter San Jose-Burbank route, the FA announced, "I would like to welcome you to sunny Honolulu and its beautiful beaches..." pausing to the quizzical howls of several passengers, and then continuing "...unfortunately we are landing in Burbank..." - to everyone's laughter. It made the flight memorable.
    SouthWest, based on the news last week, is going international!...

And among the US Airlines, they are the only one (that I know of), who are not charging anything for your checked-in baggage. Other airlines are charging approx $15-$25 per checked-in baggage, depending on the route...

10.8K:lalala:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    to get out of the boredom

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I will still not fly Cebu Pacific.

unless naka two piece na kang mga FA nila.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Nyahaha! Andaming Amerikanong bopols, hehehe. I seriously can't believe a bunch of idiots riding the same plane. That's one for the books.
    Unfortunately hindi lang sila. In one Cebu Pac flight I took to Bacolod, the FA asked, "How many animals did Moses bring on the ark?" The answers varied from "2 of a kind" to "1 million," all from grown-ups. A little girl answered "Hindi po si Moses yon. Si Noah po yung may ark." She got the keychain.

Back on topic, those who want to catch those dancing FA's better book soon. At the rate FASAP and Gabriela are howling their protests, baka sundan pa yan ng senate hearing at itigil na yan ng Cebu Pac. But not before the senators ask for a demonstration.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kung mga male FAs kaya ang pinasayaw at napost sa youtube, makakailang hits kaya yun? hehehe

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    kung mga male FAs kaya ang pinasayaw at napost sa youtube, makakailang hits kaya yun? hehehe
    Charing.... :hysterical:

10.8K:lalala:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Who is that Cebu Pacific FA on the video?

http://www.yousaytoo.com/karen-tracy...ictures/420495

Karen Tracy Vitug of Cebu Pacific Airline is a Math Wizard

Karen Tracy Vitug, the famous girl in the Cebu Pacific Dancing Flight Attendants video, is not just a good dancer, but a beauty and brain after all. Tracy was a member of the group that won the gold medal in the Ultimate Math Quiz Challenge held last September 23, 2004 at the Sr. Ehrentrudis Eichenger Hall of St. Scholastica’s College.

Tracy is now known as the charming lady that was seen in the Cebu Pacific Airlines Dancing Flight Attendants Video. The Flight Attendants Video was a recorded by a passenger of Cebu Pacific and uploaded to YouTube. This video has been in the headlines for several days now. The video got even more interesting because of Tracy charming dance projection on the video.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Would you have second thought flying with this kind of airline service?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx79n2Ey0lk]Funny And ***y Travel Airlines-You Have To See This![/ame]

Another Funny airline video...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bon-qNCnePY]Best Airline Commercial [/ame]

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    If anyone noticed, there's nothing free on Cebu Pac flights. Maybe you may consider ice and plastic glass free, but water can only be bought.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXkaAjy9ga0&NR=1]Cheap flights funny[/ame]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Dancing Flight Attendants