New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hehehe... Da Vinci Code is a book of fiction.

Kahit ano pede mo nang paniwalaan pag pinatulan mo ang librong yan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naman naman.dipa pala tapos itech!!!herhehrehrerh

sana gawin nila ang angels and demons..yun ang adventure at action!!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Aliw yung A&D, parang tanga si Robert Langdon dun pasunod-sunod ng Path of the Illuminati. IMHO, mas maganda lang pagsulat ng DVC, minsan labo ng flow ng A&D e.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkk
    sorry if i reacted violently hehehe, honestly i never read the book or seen the movie but my colleagues (non christians, they are chinese and indians actually) who saw the movie karamihan sa kanila naniwala dun sa movie na yung bible pala eh gawa ni constantine at si jesus daw madami anak and i have to explain to them kung alin ang totoo at hinde.
    regarding yung muslim generalization, talaga lang na matindi ang loyalty at pagkakaisa nila pagdating sa religion.some of you might have heard or read in the news how violently they reacted when their prophet was featured in the danish newspaper.

panggulo lang hehehe i'd like to quote this from another blasphemous movie na hindi naman naging controversial ..Kingdom of Heaven

Hospitaller talking to Balian : "I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of God. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here (points to Balian's head) and here (points to Balian's heart) and what you decide to do every day will make you a good man...or not."

kaya manood na kayo ng moviesi... may mapupulot din kayong magandang aral
    hehehe peace out.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by raine
    Di ko pa napapanood ang movie pero nagclaim ba ang author nito na ito ay true to life story? kung hindi ibig sabihin nito ay fiction lang at kathang isip lang ng author, walang masama dito kung fiction lang ito,talagang iba sa pinapaniwalaan natin kasi ginawa niya ito para lang ma entertain ang mga manonood at kumita ang pelikula, meron pang nag sasabi na kailangan iBAN dahil fiction ito, bakit diba halos lahat naman ng movies ay mga fiction din, katulad ng Titanic sino ang naniniwala na ganoon ang nagyari sa totoong buhay na merong paliyadliyad pa yung babae(kate winstlet) sa unahan ng barko. PARA SA AKIN kathang isip lang yan to entertain ang movie goers. kaya hindi na dapat pinagtatalunan yan dahil yan talaga ang gusto ng producer na pagusapan para maging curious ang mga tao at panoorin ang pelikula at siguradong pera.
    Well said, hehe.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by raine
    katulad ng Titanic sino ang naniniwala na ganoon ang nagyari sa totoong buhay na merong paliyadliyad pa yung babae(kate winstlet) sa unahan ng barko.
    Natawa ako sa paliyad liyad na babae. Wahahaha.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My final thoughts, i still consider this movie as an insult (having ***ual relationship with a human) to Jesus Christ, He is to me my saviour, a divine, perfect and holy, after all He is the Son of God.This is what i stand, this is what i believe and i will die with this belief.Peace to all....

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    naman naman.dipa pala tapos itech!!!herhehrehrerh

sana gawin nila ang angels and demons..yun ang adventure at action!!

sana nga..... mas nagustuhan ko story nito eh than da vice code...

*clavel, Faith that there is someone more powerful than anyone......

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkk
    My final thoughts, i still consider this movie as an insult (having ***ual relationship with a human) to Jesus Christ, He is to me my saviour, a divine, perfect and holy, after all He is the Son of God.This is what i stand, this is what i believe and i will die with this belief.Peace to all....
    da vinci code is a product of a sick perverted mind bro. i cant even consider this fiction. fiction is star trek, star wars episode 1 to 6, matrix trilogy, blair witch project etc....

but attacking a well-respected icon of the world then hide in the term "fiction" is like saying that Rosanna Roces movies are works of art

if you ask me, if Vatican has attack dogs, they might as well unleash them and hunt this author down, like in the movie "Frailty"

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Watched the movie and it's a nice piece of fiction. It would fool weak minded people into believing it is real. I found it hilarious to see all these study groups advertisments on how to debunk Da Vinci Code. Pera na naman...

Fools and their money are easily parted. ;)

Da Vinci Code