New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I did like the cameo appearance of the Land Rover Defender in their escape scene to the airport. Drove off-road to evade French cops.

Lots of BMW 5 series cop cars, too. Then there was the Volvo V series London police car. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahahaha oo daming magagadang sasakyan sa movie. di ko lang ma-identify yung sasakyan ni sophie. oh panoorin na ninyo!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jim
    hahahaha oo daming magagadang sasakyan sa movie. di ko lang ma-identify yung sasakyan ni sophie. oh panoorin na ninyo!!!
    isn't that the smart car? formerly swatch car,made by DaimlerChrysler

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wulf
    isn't that the smart car? formerly swatch car,made by DaimlerChrysler
    pwede hehehehehe. tingin ko nung una parang hybrid eh pero sa bilis ng aksyon di ko na inintindi pa

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    smart car as depicted sa book...
    also sa book dapat Range ROver pero mas ok ang defender siymepre
    my other consolation is 75 lang ang sine dito sa pampanga ha..ha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    smart car as depicted sa book...
    also sa book dapat Range ROver pero mas ok ang defender siymepre
    my other consolation is 75 lang ang sine dito sa pampanga ha..ha
    ah nasa book ba yun??? di ko maalala

swerte mo kimps mura ang sine dyan. ako nagpa-reserve ako ng ticket 180 petot. pero at least sure seat ako. di na ako nakipag-unahan sa counter.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    an oil leaking black range rover pa nga he..he

wala sure seats dito pero di naman gaano siksikan ok lang...

mas excited ako sa X3 at superman returns

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    I liked the book. I really don't know why they're making a big deal out of this. Okay, so Dan brown conducted his own research and yes some of the names, places, events,..etc. are based on facts but it still doesn't diminish the fact that it is still a book. Not once did the book say that you should head staight home and reflect and question your faith. Not once did the book command you to convert. Its a novel for crying out loud! If you read the book and think that it sucks well then thats your opinion,right? I'm not going to waste my time hunting you down just to say "You're wrong buddy, that book is awesome", just because I thought it was (well, I really don't think it was awesome. It was good). We should let the people read the book or watch the movies whichever they prefer and let them decide. And if after reading or watching the "...Code", they have a strong urge to question their faith then maybe their faith wasn't strong enough to begin with. Thank you po! God Bless :-)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Whoever elected the stupid politician who banned the movie is stupid too.

I saw the movie last night. Honestly it's not disturbing. I had a hard time trying to be awake for two hours. Great production and acting.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Bird brains politicians.

Da Vinci Code