New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Entertainment Weekly only gave it a C+ rating...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Good for you Jim.....btw, may fiction disclamier ka ba napansin at the end?

Sometimes it's good that a movie like this comes once in a while....this is surely a thinking man's movie. I like Tom Hanks and his movies kaya lang di siya bagay sa role.....dapat si Harrison Ford para Indiana Jones ang dating......talagang FICTION!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...ron howard said in an interview that a disclaimer wasnt necessary. kalimutan ko yung buong statement basta part ng sinabi niya "spy movies dont need disclaimer..."

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    The movie could have been better. The book compels the reader to think but the movie simply presents or narrates everything. Well in most cases the book is nicer than the movie. 6/10 in my POV maybe I just had high expectations for it

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nmtin
    Well in most cases the book is nicer than the movie.
    true

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why do you even need to put a disclaimer, are people THAT DUMB? Do you need to put that People Can't Fly after showing Superman?

I think the naysayers are maybe realizing that many of their "flock" are blind followers of their faith, kaya mabilis din na woo sa "fiction" ng iba...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    tingin ko talaga hindi naman about the faithful kumbakit ayaw ipalabas ito. palagay ko pinataas talaga presyo, imagine P180. yun mi3 P160 lang. i'm sure pati sa gale and other robinsons +P20 from regular movie ticket. eh columbia pictures lang pala yan. hindi man lang Warner or Universal.

kung may 10M moviegoers * P20 = extra earnings. puwede pa ibigay pang-charity

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    palagay ko mali ang casting nila dun sa leading lady. Audrey Tautou?? bakit hindi si Monica Belluci?? :inlove:
    Why cast an Italian for a French role? Actually, when I was reading the book, I was already imagining Sophie Marceau for the part, but I guess ok na rin si Mme. Tautou.

Can't wait to see the film with the wife this weekend, a belated anniversary date of sorts.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; May 19th, 2006 at 03:35 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nmtin
    The movie could have been better. The book compels the reader to think but the movie simply presents or narrates everything. Well in most cases the book is nicer than the movie. 6/10 in my POV maybe I just had high expectations for it
    in my experience, the book is always so much better than the movie. never have i encountered yong mas maganda yong movie - from john grisham's novels to tom clancy's and ludlum's - the movie version had always been a disappointment compared to the novel. i assume da vinci code would be the same.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hirap din kasi isiksik sa 2hr. movie ang whole book, unless gawin 4hr+ movie e by the middle part tulog na mga nanonood hehe

Da Vinci Code