New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JiggeR671 View Post
    ot.... eh pano naman kung naka tuck-in ka na tapos nagwala pa(nagalit) tapos nanabunot pa....nde ko malaman kung papanong pilipit ang gagawin ko...shet
    just think of "happy thoughts" at wag yung ibang tot

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    You're probably younger than me. So, I can say it's not too late for you. I just happened to spend 20 years in the Armed Forces and kept in shape even after I retired (part of the discipline). Cycling (ala 10-speed) and swimming are excellent low-impact sports for keeping in shape. Cardio in the gym also helps.

But, if I were you, I'd skip wearing tight shorts for a while.

OT
    I remember myself in a jeepney riding from City Hall to Baclaran one evening. I saw a pretty long-legged "woman" embark and sit next to me. She started pushing against me until I was at the very back of the jeepney and can't move anymore. She kept me isolated at the back and made other passengers sit farther up front. At that point, I didn't care. I figured, if she wanted to snuggle next to me, who am I to stop her? I had all kinds of dirty thoughts dancing in my head. Then, she squeezed my knee and prompted the driver to stop (and paid the fare). "Mama, para!" What got my attention was her voice. It wasn't female at all. She er, he got out. I didn't follow. Of course not. But, I was a little shocked on how "pretty" some of these guys are. I was completely fooled. It was also a whole week before "it" came out of hiding. Such a turn-off. Yek.

he he he.. crying game...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Cycling shorts should be black