New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    i'm not buying her excuse of a "hacked" account. eh nakapag-reply pa sya sa mga comments nung una eh. at sino namang Pilipino ang magkaka-interest na i-hack ang account niya eh lahat sila nagtatrabaho abroad?? and the way she spoke in her interview, very similar doon sa status niya sa "hacked" facebook account niya (including grammar).

IMHO, her excuse is a big fat BS

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I retract what I said earlier. I apologize since it's not certain it was really her who posted. I should give her the benefit of the doubt until the facts are clear.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    diyan magaling ang tao, pag nagkakaipitan na andami ng reasons na lumalabas..keso hinack ang account o whatsoever. andaming excuses, siya yun mga tipo ng tao na hindi na dapat ginagalang. I mean, ang linis niya para magsalita siya ng ganon. Pinoy din siya, tapos ganon ang magiging reaction niya after what happened. Curse her! :furious:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    DZMM's Ted Failon discussed this morning the case of a hacked account of a woman in Facebook. Allegedly, someone targeted her account and made a "hate mail" on her behalf. As a result, she received tons of hate mails and some threats. For this reason, she sought help from our embassy, claiming that she has nothing to do with it.

My sincerest apology ([SIZE=1]if ever she's telling the truth[/SIZE]) . . .

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Kahit mag-sorry sya kung nasumpa na sya ng mga albularyo wala na yan

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Curse this . . . . :diablo:

A comment in one Youtube video.

LINK :
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo3ZwOz7C2k&NR=1"]YouTube - Typhoon Ondoy Mandaluyong Area[/ame]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Curse this woman