New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
  1. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    These GI's probably got the idea from p0rn clips (I've seen) of men in minivans cruising around and picking up a hooker. After doing the deed, they'd trick the woman to get off the van and then just leave her behind in the middle of nowhere. Hmmmm. Seems awfully similar to Nicole's account although I doubt Nicole was playing the part of a hooker.
    Bangbus wannabe. :D

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin View Post
    Bangbus wannabe. :D
    Is that what it's called? I didn't know.... Really.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    It is a minivan. So there's definitely room, even with a full load of passengers. These GI's probably got the idea from p0rn clips (I've seen) of men in minivans cruising around and picking up a hooker. After doing the deed, they'd trick the woman to get off the van and then just leave her behind in the middle of nowhere. Hmmmm. Seems awfully similar to Nicole's account although I doubt Nicole was playing the part of a hooker.

But, the tight jeans part...... I'd have to diagree. It's not easy to take off a pair of tight-fitting jeans, even with a willing wife. Maybe I'm just clumsy.
    hmm...yup i must agree...she must be playing with the "other part" joke lang po.

it should be noted however that when the van was shown on TV in was almost full of boxes and stuff at the back...considering na meron pang ibang passengers medyo cramp siguro...at one point parang ginawa pa nga na reason yan na walang nangyaring rape (or gang rape, as mentioned sa earlier media reports of the incident).

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nerbyoso View Post
    hmm...yup i must agree...she must be playing with the "other part" joke lang po.

it should be noted however that when the van was shown on TV in was almost full of boxes and stuff at the back...considering na meron pang ibang passengers medyo cramp siguro...at one point parang ginawa pa nga na reason yan na walang nangyaring rape (or gang rape, as mentioned sa earlier media reports of the incident).

I don't know. I want to feel sorry for the guy (Smith). But, I can't help but feel this guy is an idiot. Time and time again, he must have been briefed not to mess with the locals, especially during such a short stay. And yet, he chose to let his wang do the thinking for him instead of his brain........

Now, it looks like no shore leave for the GI's participating in this year's exercises. It takes only one to ruin it for everybody.....
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 5th, 2007 at 01:47 PM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Cpl. Daniel Smith GUILTY