New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ha-ha! A thief right under the nose of PNoy! Tindi naman ng pulis na ito. Lakas ng loob......
    Baka nga naman mapalusot sa Thief ng LTO, ehe....Chief ng LTO pala.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...bCategoryId=65

Cop stashes stolen car in Malacañang

MANILA, Philippines - A manhunt has been launched for a policeman who allegedly kept a stolen car in Malacañang.

The complainant, Barbara Ruth Fernandez, 44, said her husband’s Ford Everest wagon (ZEF-985) was stolen last Jan. 8 from their garage in Cherry Homes subdivision in Bacoor, Cavite. Her laptop and a portable playstation were in the vehicle.

She said Police Officer 2 Milbert Bicol, who is with the police Presidential Protection Unit (PPU) at Malacañang, later contacted her, claiming he bought the Everest through the Internet and offered to resell it to her. He showed her one of the vehicle’s license plates and its ignition key.

When Fernandez claimed that she did not have any money, Bicol reportedly offered to swap the Everest for the Nissan Sentra parked in her garage.

When Bicol insisted that she either pay or swap cars, Fernandez said she threatened to sue him for violating the anti-fencing law. Bicol then had Fernandez execute an affidavit that she would not sue him, and promised to return the stolen vehicle to her.

However, Fernandez said Bicol reneged on his promise to return the vehicle, which prompted her to seek help from the Highway Patrol Group.

The HPG found Fernandez’s stolen vehicle parked at the PPU compound in Malacañang. PPU chief Senior Superintendent Pablo Francisco Balagtas said Bicol is one of his men, but he had gone AWOL (absent without official leave). Bicol, who has been charged with car theft, remains at large.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Astig din yung police...agree...no respect for the palace...hiding a stolen car right under Pnoy's nose.

Shame on you!!!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Mukhang nakuha niya iyong idea sa isang sine....

Nakakahiya ang PPU,- cuddling a hot vehicle....

12.4K:knit:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hmm...paano alam ng pulis patola na may nissan sentra yung biktima? That cop had too much to chew...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So... kasalanan din ni P-Noy?

I noticed also thieves take advantage of cars parked in the garage of owners as chances are the keys are usually left near the door from the garage (out of habit).

Gusto pa i-swap sa Sentra amp.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ibang klase talaga tong mga to, wala ko masabi Diba mainit ngayon ang mga carnapper, carjacking or anything related to taking someone's car without consent from the owner. Hindi man lang palamigin ang issue eh bago bumanat..Talagang matitigas ang mga mukha

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    wow! i'm at a lost for words to describe this cop!

this is clearly undermining the law, the palace, and the president that resides in it.

i hope this gets to the attention of the noynoy and be dealt with asap.

how i wish death penalty is still on.

this rotten cop deserves the most cruel penalty the law can allow.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    'wag naman bitay, but this cop needs to pay for his abuse of power

naisip ko lang, ang tanga ni bicol to even think that his strategy would succeed

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    I dont think its katangahan na bro, more on kapal na ng mukha yan, tigas ng apog.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ang kapal talaga nang mukha yun pulis na yan.

one time na check point ako dito sa binondo area, yun pulis pinahinto ako tapos ask nang docs kasi bago pa lang yun kotse wala pang plate.. tapos yun isang pulis lumapit sa akin sinabi niya na.. boss, ang ganda nang kotse mo ha, bagong bago pwede pahiram. sabi ko, thank you and cge natakot ako dun sa pulis eh. yun isang pulis pinaails na ako

iba na feeling ko pag dadaan ako sa check point.