New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I already sold my car and I don't have any pics of it.

The price will depend on the condition of your current paint work. The price is very competitive. Just remember, smaller shop can offer a lower price for a washover but the quality of their work is not good. Yung ang mga dapat na iwasan na shops coz they won't offer you that price kung malulugi sila. The quality will suffer and ikaw ang kawawa.

IMO, a washover is a major gastos for our rides. I won't mind spending a few more bucks kung magiging happy naman ako with it.

But that's just me...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I too can attest to the quality of work by Danny's shop. Pulido talaga ang gawa. Same as kapitan's rig, almost 3 years na paint job ko, and wet look pa rin talaga. Kudos Danny, and more power!

FYI, 2.5k per panel sila. I was there before attending the EB to get my side skirts

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wax
    I already sold my car and I don't have any pics of it.

The price will depend on the condition of your current paint work. The price is very competitive. Just remember, smaller shop can offer a lower price for a washover but the quality of their work is not good. Yung ang mga dapat na iwasan na shops coz they won't offer you that price kung malulugi sila. The quality will suffer and ikaw ang kawawa.

IMO, a washover is a major gastos for our rides. I won't mind spending a few more bucks kung magiging happy naman ako with it.

But that's just me...
    ah, ok ganto na lang. magkano po inabot nung mga nagpa washover sa kanila? saka anong auto un.. para kahit papano may idea sa price. hehe. ika nga nila. para mapagipunan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    noong 2002, washover change color cost me around 37k for my car (96 galant). i think they haven't changed rates since. they even took care of the change color sa rehistro.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    flakez...

when i had my car done (92 corolla gli) back in year 2000, i spent around P30K. Complete washover with a little latero work. Also, that includes the engine bay kasi I change my mica red to toreador red.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kapitan, wax and ssaloon, maraming salamat sa tiwala ninyo sa THE WET LOOK.
    Nakakahiya magbuhat ng sariling bangko. But I feel that I can best answer some of the posts in this thread. We are one of the few if not the only one that gives a 24 month warranty on its refinishing. Thats how confident we are at what we do. As for pricing, this is always relative to quality, having a car refinished is a huge expenditure but never sacrifice price for quality. If you plan on having a car refinished, ask the paint thats going to be applied on your car.
    Make sure that its a 2k system including primers from a single paint manufacturer (european 2k's are the best) Never settle for 1k acrylics even if the price is below 15k, sisirain lang noon ang auto mo. You're better off with the old OEM finish. As for panel repairs, ask the shop if they can do an invisible repair, this may cost a little more pero hindi halata na narepir yung panel mo. We are not expensive as some people might think. In parting, I am confident that we give the best value for money to our customers. Again, Kapitan, Wax and Ssaloon salamat sa tiwala ninyo.

Danny

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    makadaan nga. :D

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sir satisfied customer din ako. Bilib ako sa talas ng mata ng mga tao dyan. Ngayon ko lang napansin (after one year) na iba-iba kulay ng itlog (lancer) ko. Tuwang-tuwa si kumander sa fender repair na ginawa nyo. Kung makaipon ako sure dyan ako punta for washover.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Congrats The Wet Look!