New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    alam ng nature yan kaya siguro pilit na pilit ang ulan dito sa'tin.

well yan talaga mapapala natin for being overpopulated and greedy on resources.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Hassle to. Dapat dun na lang sila magpa-ulan sa mismong angat dam. Dapat pwede nila i-target certain area. Kadiri maglakad pag medyo basa yung daan
    They do actually target the areas around the dams, but the wind blows away the rain clouds.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    They do actually target the areas around the dams, but the wind blows away the rain clouds.
    sabi ko na nga ba eh. kaya dito sa amin sa laguna eh eh panay ang ulan.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Here in our place in Las Pinas, the rain clouds just pass overhead.... On a few occasions, they fall 'heavily' causing flooded streets and/or monstrous traffic jams.

I guess the rain clouds precipitate when they hit higher grounds in Laguna, Cavite and Batangas areas.....

3404:surfing:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    like i said, nature * work. it's like the hurricanes in the Atlantic coastlines, just when an entire city gets evacuated, the hurricanes veer off in another unprepared city ...

there is a reason why we are having a drought. better prepare for it.

malaki problema ng mga water business ngaun like laundry, water refilling, car wash, pool rentals. good thing I stayed away from these businesses. when you consume too much of natural resources, it's bound to get back at you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
cloud seeding using salt?