New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ms. Noble is an Indian national. She used to be the UNDP country rep. in Ethiopia. I have a bad a feeling about this, the UN will move Ms. Noble to another country but will terminate the services of the 13 local staff. I hope that I am wrong.

The 13 local staff who signed the complaint have virtually kissed their chances of continuing their career within the UN system. Sayang talaga, most of them are really good pa naman. They would be labelled as "trouble makers" hereon after this sordid affair.

Ironically, inspite of its human development mandate and so called human empowerment ek-ek, the UN system is one of the most conservative institutions which does not reward creativity and afford room for change.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kung ganun lng pala...hmm..dapat lumaban na lng yun staff. Tit for Tat.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    ganun! ang tibay naman ng taong yan. ano yan untouchable?
    tapos yun mga nagreklamo pa ang may kasalanan kahit na obvious na hindi naman.

sabagay ganun din sa pinasukan ko dati nun makapasok na ako sabi nun mga kasama ko wala daw tumatagal sa pwesto dahil sa boss(so may history talaga). yun umalis dun awol and never came back. yun gamit nga nya sa desk were looked as if umalis lang sya para mag break pero hindi na bumalik. tapos ako na umalis din masama ang reputation ko dun sa pinakahead parang ako pa may kasalanan. Hello! hindi ba obvious walang nagtatagal sa pwesto na yun.

dapat pag naghahanap ng trabaho ang UN eto nakalagay sa advertisement nila:

by Wally:
    Ironically, inspite of its human development mandate and so called human empowerment ek-ek, the UN system is one of the most conservative institutions which does not reward creativity and afford room for change.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Classic example of unprofessionalism