New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    True Value is not affiliated with SM or BDO. True Value is Robinson's.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Pwede Rob GC sa True Value.

Naalala ko yung nakita mong mayabang sa True Value (Dun ba?) dati. Yung naghahanap ng car mat para sa BMW niya at may dalang stroller or bag na airline tags pa.
    I missed this story First class ba yung tag? :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Arggg, mali.. damn hardware stores Ace Hardware pala. Not True Value. I always mix them up.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I missed this story First class ba yung tag? :bwahaha:
    Di ko na maalala. Basta kwento ni Shadow na sobrang yabang daw nung mokong.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    According to a friend who has lived in HK for quite some time now Filipinos in general are discriminated sa HK. For example, you studied here locally and then went there for your MBA, kahit nasa "upper class" ka sa PH, mababa pala yun view nila sa'yo.

While this isn't really news for most, tinanong ko whether Chinese-Filipinos of Fujian descent are also discriminated and they said "yes" parin

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    According to a friend who has lived in HK for quite some time now Filipinos in general are discriminated sa HK. For example, you studied here locally and then went there for your MBA, kahit nasa "upper class" ka sa PH, mababa pala yun view nila sa'yo.

While this isn't really news for most, tinanong ko whether Chinese-Filipinos of Fujian descent are also discriminated and they said "yes" parin

In any country na maraming OFW, mababa ang tingin sa Pinoy.

That is how locals view the laborers.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Siguro depende nga sa lugar..like singapore and taiwan..pero dito kami sa brazil we are expats..asians or western..no descrimination

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Chinese from the mainland are viewed as low class in Hong Kong. Now, try to analyze how they would view a Fujian descent (China mainland province) Tagalog speaking guy

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I witnessed it again. I went to a service center and the line was long so you write your name and they would call out the customer name based on queue.

I noticed that the people who looked blue collar are called by first name only and sort of talked down by the employees

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I witnessed it again. I went to a service center and the line was long so you write your name and they would call out the customer name based on queue.

I noticed that the people who looked blue collar are called by first name only and sort of talked down by the employees
    Ain't that sad. discrimination amongst ourselves.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Is Class Discrimination Common Among Filipinos?