New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Masyado malayo abad santos. Either Citimotors Makati or Diamond Valle Verde choice ko

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

I had a very good and positive experience with Diamond Valle Verde, during my first three years with my Montero, no problem claiming warranty. Best if you get the car also from them, so your SA can refer you to a good and reliable service advisor there.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gusto ko kasi talaga ng Montero pero ayan evidence na a practical decision should be with the Altis.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
    Hehehehe... women.

Get the Monty na and join the millions of Monty owners out there who are happy naman with their rides. Although most of the time, CBD driving ka lang right? Candidate for usok power ang Monty mo that way.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Hehehehe... women.

Get the Monty na and join the millions of Monty owners out there who are happy naman with their rides. Although most of the time, CBD driving ka lang right? Candidate for usok power ang Monty mo that way.
    No, I pass SLEX din naman. Mas gaganahan ako umuwi sa South Why do diesel get engines get mausok pag short distance driving? I don't pass much traffic naman going to and from the office.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No, I pass SLEX din naman. Mas gaganahan ako umuwi sa South Why do diesel get engines get mausok pag short distance driving? I don't pass much traffic naman going to and from the office.
    Carbon build-up. Same things happen to cars also but it's more evident with diesels. When i bought a second hand Innova that was rarely used by the first owner, it took me a couple of hard runs on NLEX to really get rid of the black smoke induced by carbon build-up.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    ^ That's one thing to consider kung Monty (or any diesel-fed vehicle) kukunin mo. You have to be more selective kung saan ka papakarga ng fuel. Sa Unioil na lang ako nagpapakarga ngayon kahit a bit out of the way. Nawala na tuloy yung freebies ko from credit cards slips promos since I top up na kahit kalahati pa tank ko pag napadaan ako kaya di na ako madalas umabot ng 2.5k. Pa-consuelo ko na lang is the free C2.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What does the fuel have to do with the smoke naman?

Mas high maintenance ata ang diesel sa gas

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What does the fuel have to do with the smoke naman?

Mas high maintenance ata ang diesel sa gas
    Dirty diesel fuel results in more smoke. Some gas stations have started selling EURO4 Diesel Fuel. This will result in less smoke from diesel vehicles.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

I think by 2016 sir GH, mandated na lahat ng gas stations to use Euro4 fuel.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

I think by 2016 sir GH, mandated na lahat ng gas stations to use Euro4 fuel.
    Dapat naman lang. Even before 2016, we should have been using cleaner diesel fuel if not for the "protests" from the local petroleum companies about needing to upgrade their facilities for it.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789