New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    The heat issue is a bother but nothing a good thick book can't solve. The heat that radiates from a macbook pro makes it more a notebook than a laptop unless of course you wanna have hardboiled eggs.

Apple Phil closed shop.

2. Join Date
    May 2005

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    from the same website that put down Pinoys. ;)

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelparadigm
    Haaaah... article for mac with toshiba as pop up...hehehe. ala lang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    *OTO, I now have a mac notebook. mas mabilis ba talaga mag surf and download using a Mac? in the past few days na nag-tinker ako parang ambilis bilis ng loading ng mga websites ko and even downloading of files ambilis!

I figured since wala mga spywares/malwares sa Mac OS X kaya ganito. even limewires for mac os running in the background, hindi nakaapekto sa speed ng entire PC. unlike sa windows, basta limewire nasa background, parati nag-shoot up sa CPU 100% utilization ako

now I know why you guys enjoy your Macs so much. btw, pre meron ba local forum for Mac Users? oks na oks din ang Mac battery, grabe ngaun lang ako nakapag wireless surf ng more than 4 hours without recharging! galing!

7. Join Date
    May 2006

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    thank you po

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sir old blue, pag natutunan mo gamitin ang iLife (iPhoto, iMovieHD, iDVD...) mas matutuwa ka at may MACbook ka.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    You're using the best notebook processor on the planet so there should be a difference. As for it appearing to be fast the credit goes to the way Macs render desktop GUIs. It is OpenGL-accelerated using the video chipset so it renders faster. Expect something similar next year when Vista comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    *OTO, I now have a mac notebook. mas mabilis ba talaga mag surf and download using a Mac? in the past few days na nag-tinker ako parang ambilis bilis ng loading ng mga websites ko and even downloading of files ambilis!
    Other than the absense of spyware/malware OS X is pretty much built for today's needs. It ditched unneeded legacy code that hampers Windows.
    I figured since wala mga spywares/malwares sa Mac OS X kaya ganito. even limewires for mac os running in the background, hindi nakaapekto sa speed ng entire PC. unlike sa windows, basta limewire nasa background, parati nag-shoot up sa CPU 100% utilization ako
    Great to hear you're enjoying your new Mac. If you want to make your Mac really zoom add more RAM like 2GB. Most people do it before they even turned on their Mac to have a more pleasurable experience.
    now I know why you guys enjoy your Macs so much. btw, pre meron ba local forum for Mac Users? oks na oks din ang Mac battery, grabe ngaun lang ako nakapag wireless surf ng more than 4 hours without recharging! galing!
    If you need directions to transfer your data files from your PC to your Mac go to http://www.apple.com/support/switch101/migrate/
    Last edited by OTO; July 7th, 2006 at 10:46 PM.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Choose : Toshiba or Apple?