New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    lalo pa niyang pinatunayan na hindi siya karapat-dapat... mangangagat! Oh NO... layuan nyo siya, hirap na baka may rabies. hehehehe

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    I thought she was a gem for the country, and a promising world leader if she chose otherwise. Then while abroad, news about her simply died down and the small community of noypi never heard of her again. So it was an eye openner for me when I came back here to discover how this gem turned into an iron clad beast. Well she looked like that in front of the camera nights ago when she threw invectives and tantrums towards some people after the nominations. O how she stooped so low, she's even sometimes worse than her friend Mayor Erap, oops ex Pres Erap. I believe being manic depressive starts at a young age, and it grows worse as you age. I pity her if that is true.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kakahiya ang lukaret na to. Baliw na baliw maging chief justice.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    yay!! a deranged person like merriam becomes a chief justice... that i think is sign for me to leave this country.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    3 words: i pity her.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti na lang at di nanalong presidente ito... i knew from way before na may megalomaniac and manic-depressive tendency ito.

kawawa talga 'tong si madam senator... ever since his son passed-away (suicide), parang downhill na takbo ng mental condition nya. tsk tsk tsk.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    MAGPAPATUKA NA LANG AKO SA AHASSS!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    mas takot ako sa asawa niya...ishneaky devil iyon

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    if you think mirriam is crazy isnt the govt crazy as well???=)

in a speech GMA noted that she promises to uplift philippines to a 1st worls status before the end of her term... unless she and all public officials wont do any corruption, work on their job description, i might believe she is telling the truth, if so shes just pacifying the listeners...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Chief Justice Miriam Defensor-Santiago?