New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1143 of 1231 FirstFirst ... 10431093113311391140114111421143114411451146114711531193 ... LastLast
Results 11,421 to 11,430 of 12308
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    depende kasi sa package.. full board meals ba included? minsan kasi breakfast lang.. so you have to spend for lunch dinner and coffee breaks pa.. pero hindi naman siguro aabot na 100% nung full package ang kailangan allowance mo.. siguro sa cash.. tama na yung may $US1K ka.. then dala ka na lang credit card..
    Yup, usually breakfast lang naman. I mean sa example niya, if I were to take that package na example P150k, I'll make sure I have P300k budget before I take that tour, pero doesn't mean I will spend it all, so may excess pa ko P150k for food, pasalubong and other expenses. Mas marami matira, the better. Hehe.

Pinakamagastos ata yung mag travel ka tapos makikitira ka sa relative hehehe

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Medyo nagtatalo kami ng Paulinian friend ko kasi she mentioned na yung tour sa holy land costs P150-200k so I told her then expect to spend P300k-400k all in all. Nagulat siya and said that's too much. I said hindi ba general rule yan when you travel e budget double the amount of the package, at least that's what we follow in our family since time immemorial. Does not mean naman uubusin mo but you need to have enough money when you travel. She insisted na siya kung ano package yun na yun. Hindi ko alam kung family ko ba ang weird kasi ako I would not feel comfortable travelling ng hapit sa budget.
    i stick to the budget.
    hindi naman kami maluho. just a little pocket money for those instances...
    ang binili ko lang outside the budget, are naranjas and other junk food, for snacking inside the hotel room.
    once, i bought superglue tubes, as my near-new-but-long-unused shoes' sole gave out.

but when my wife is with me...
    iba na yan!
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    170k ang package tour namin sa Holy Land last month. All in na yun mula airfare hanggang bottled water. Wala na iba gastos.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    nasaan na si bebe mishwa, bebe eksa at stocky????

pati mga diehard kakampwits na paniwalang-paniwala sa drone shots na puro uaap crowd hahaha!!!!

nasaan na kayo.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sociopath. Happened in Brazil.

Anesthetist caught on film sticking his manhood into a pregnant woman's mouth during C-section • l!fe • The Philippine Star

The viral video recording shows the doctor, Giovanni Quintella Bezerra, who at that time in a cesarean procedure was assigned to look at the pregnant woman’s head.

He then went into cover, let loose his penis, and shoved it into the patient’s mouth while she was lying down and the other doctors were still performing the operation.

After Bezerra finished doing the act, he then takes a tissue and wipes the victim's mouth to conceal the evidence of his crime.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    How come The Cure looks so cool in make up pero pag Asians it looks gay. How I wish if I were to be reincarnated I'd be born Caucasian, preferably Nordic hahaha!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    How come The Cure looks so cool in make up pero pag Asians it looks gay. How I wish if I were to be reincarnated I'd be born Caucasian, preferably Nordic hahaha!

Si Robert Smith lang ang mahilig mag make up sa The Cure.

Pero iba pa rin ang da original Alice Cooper at KISS!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    those with puzzle mats, ano ba dapat yung nasa bottom/floor, the smooth side or the rough side?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    those with puzzle mats, ano ba dapat yung nasa bottom/floor, the smooth side or the rough side?
    depends on the user, either of the sides will do fine

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Smooth side sa floor.

CHATBOX (kuno kasi walang chatbox sa tsikot)