New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1090 of 1231 FirstFirst ... 99010401080108610871088108910901091109210931094110011401190 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,900 of 12305
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    really? I wonder why this is the first time I experienced this. Feeling ko end of the world hahaha

My second Mom said to put planggana with water and it will attract the fireflies, but that didn't work
    They're not fireflies. They're winged termites.

In the province, ganyan nga ang method to catch them. Isa pa is they hang a transparent plastic bag w/ water in it malapit sa source of light.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    They're not fireflies. They're winged termites.

In the province, ganyan nga ang method to catch them. Isa pa is they hang a transparent plastic bag w/ water in it malapit sa source of light.

WTH? So I have winged termites in my room?!?! I wonder where the termite colony is, baka bigla na lang bumagsak house namin e puro kahoy pa naman! So that's why this is the first time I saw them dahil recent lang siguro nagkaron ng termite sa house namin

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    WTH? So I have winged termites in my room?!?! I wonder where the termite colony is, baka bigla na lang bumagsak house namin e puro kahoy pa naman! So that's why this is the first time I saw them dahil recent lang siguro nagkaron ng termite sa house namin
    the colony they came from is either in your own house or in a nearby house.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the colony they came from is either in your own house or in a nearby house.
    Oh no!!! I'm not sure how we can have termite treatment kasi I have my labs e mahilig mag dig ng lupa, it might be toxic

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Don't panic yet hehe, check mo muna kung may mga kahoy na may sign na it is being eaten by termites. If meron, the professional will put something like a wad of tissue in the area and cover it with tape. The termites will eat this tissue instead of the wood because it is softer. This tissue is treated and the termites will bring the poison to their queen.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the challenge is to first find that colony.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    not my car, intact naman rfid sticker
    di gumana sa toll exiting sucat skyway
    nampucha ako pa pinagalitan nung teller dahil yung card di daw ma scan.
    not my problem to begin with, sistema nila problema tapos ako awayin. btw ilan araw ko na gamit ito, wala naman problema nung nagpa scan ako dahil di ma read

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the challenge is to first find that colony.
    You don't need to find the colony, you just give the poison to the soldiers, they will bring it home with them.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ parang borax method kapag sa ants. I wonder anong lason kaya gamit nitong mga pros

10. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ parang borax method kapag sa ants. I wonder anong lason kaya gamit nitong mga pros

yung ginamit sa bunkhouse namin parang spray type e. according to google boric acid din daw yung for termites, and the soldiers will help destroy the colony just as how papi had explained.

CHATBOX (kuno kasi walang chatbox sa tsikot)