New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    There's lots of experiments you can possibly do to disprove this "magnetic phenomena".

Have you seen small metallic objects flying away towards the "top" of this magnetic hill (a.k.a. Magneto effect)? I doubt it. If they did, this place would have been in CNN by now and an instant tourist attraction more popular than Boracay.

Notice that only vehicles with WHEELS seem to roll "up" the hill. They roll "up" because the metallic chassis of these vehicles are pulled by this supposed magnetic field. That's the "theory", right? How about a BASKETBALL? Magnetism cannot attract a basketball (it's made of rubber), will you agree? Will a basketball roll "up" also? If yes, then what force is attracting the basketball? Magnetism or gravity? Magnetites (even in large deposits) don't exhibit gravity pulls. Only the size of the Earth produces gravity.

The problem here is that the laws of basic physics as we know it, are very obvious and yet we are more inclined to believe the "mystery" or "confusion" we experience.

The ultimate experiment: Take an experienced CIVIL engineer and survey this hill and let him certify with his license on the line, that this hill is really "uphill" and not downhill. Survey instruments cannot lie.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bossing red horse, kung pababa ka na sa caylabne road, may gate ng MBT(Marine Base Ternate) sa left side, may poster naman sa right side (doon na po yung kanyon na landmark nyo) . nasa loob po ng base yung beach - katungkulan beach, not sure kung pwede walk ins, pero pm mo lang ako for details . ty

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    neutronium... compressed matter... one step down from becoming a singularity (black hole).

It's theorized that the Tunguska meteorite that hit the Earth in 1908 (1912? not sure) in Russia, that toppled thousands upon thousands of trees without leaving any meteoric debris could have been antimatter or a microscopic black hole.
    bro, are you refering to neutron stars?
    stars which are not big enough to
    implode into black holes, but not small
    enough to become white dwarves?
    yup, i read that tunguska thing somewhere.
    paikot yung pagbagsak ng trees di ba, na parang may center?

anyway, whatever that thing is that i
    encountered in caylabne, ternate, it
    sure freaked me out.

hope you guys could experience it then
    decide for yourselves if its true.
    maybe tsikot should hold an EB there. hehehe.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
caution : magnetic field