New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    It's one of the negative offshoots of the Edsa 1 Revolution. The Catholic Church played a big part in ending the Marcos regime but in the process started to think that they have a say in all government policies.

We now have a runaway overpopulation problem and possible AIDS epidemic staring us in the face. Yet they still seek a ban on the remedies but offer unrealistic alternatives.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    If you don't get enough satisfaction, maybe you can try the imported extra thin variety especially the japanese brands.
    [SIZE=3]We will consider that option next tym … tanx[/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    And that should shut them up.
    Exactly.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ang problema kasi eh ganito.

yun teen girl & boy naka-attend ng *** education class. condoms recommended.

and so they did. then about 3 sessions later. uy bakit di naman natin i-try wala, i luv u.

and so they did. 10 sessions later. may nabuo.

ineskandalo dalawang pamilya, school. pinag-tsimisan.

tapos eto na baby, eto na gastusin.

ano sa tingin nyo pinagdadasal nun dalawa, Lord, bakit nyo kami pinaparusahan ng ganito?

tapos eto election, Mga walang kwentang pulitiko yan, ang hirap hirap ng buhay gatas lang more than P500. i hate the govt!

kaya dapat makelam ang Catholic Church kasi ang tao ganito na kulang sa maturity tapos nagkaanak always have this tendency to blame others than themselves.
    Last edited by Gen. Miting; March 12th, 2010 at 02:37 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    ang problema kasi eh ganito.

yun teen girl & boy naka-attend ng *** education class. condoms recommended.

and so they did. then about 3 sessions later. uy bakit di naman natin i-try wala, i luv u.

and so they did. 10 sessions later. may nabuo.

ineskandalo dalawang pamilya, school. pinag-tsimisan.

tapos eto na baby, eto na gastusin.

ano sa tingin nyo pinagdadasal nun dalawa, Lord, bakit nyo kami pinaparusahan ng ganito?

tapos eto election, Mga walang kwentang pulitiko yan, ang hirap hirap ng buhay gatas lang more than P500. i hate the govt!

kaya dapat makelam ang Catholic Church kasi ang tao ganito na kulang sa maturity tapos nagkaanak always have this tendency to blame others than themselves.

Is that how you happen to get married?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Is *** education the cause why teenagers have become promiscuous? come on! Let's be realistic. Even when I was a kid, in the days when Apple IIs were considered cutting edge technology, and there was no cable, no Internet... teens were going surreptitiously to Greenhills to buy the latest available Playboy and Penthouse magazines. I've had a neighbor's daughter get pregnant when she was 15, and it was the late 70s.

Teens, and people in general, will be promiscuous, with or without *** education, with or without condom distributions. There will always be premarital ***. There will always be teenage ***. Now, do we turn a blind eye on these things? Or do we try to educate people about safe practices and provide devices to minimize harm should they want to do it anyway?

The mindset that *** education makes people promiscuous is a fallacy, and is perpetrated by those who are either narrow-minded, or by those who have their personal agendas.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    +1

*** education opens options to people who would otherwise will be ignorant of what they can do to be more in-control of their bodies.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    the Catholic Church wants people to abstain from *** to avoid STDs or pregnancy

that's it

di pwede mag *** na naka-condom to avoid STDs or pregnancy

bad daw yun

kung ayaw mo magka-STD, kung ayaw mo maka-buntis or mabuntis, huwag mag ***

the Church will not change its stand on that

BUT

people will have ***

nothing can stop people from having ***

since you can't stop people from having ***, people will get STDs, people will get pregnant

so the government, being the one who bears the problem of rapid population growth and the spread of disease within the population, has to do something to slow down population growth and the spread of disease

the Church isnt helping

it's making the govt's job more difficult

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    Is *** education the cause why teenagers have become promiscuous? come on! Let's be realistic. Even when I was a kid, in the days when Apple IIs were considered cutting edge technology, and there was no cable, no Internet... teens were going surreptitiously to Greenhills to buy the latest available Playboy and Penthouse magazines. I've had a neighbor's daughter get pregnant when she was 15, and it was the late 70s.

Teens, and people in general, will be promiscuous, with or without *** education, with or without condom distributions. There will always be premarital ***. There will always be teenage ***. Now, do we turn a blind eye on these things? Or do we try to educate people about safe practices and provide devices to minimize harm should they want to do it anyway?

The mindset that *** education makes people promiscuous is a fallacy, and is perpetrated by those who are either narrow-minded, or by those who have their personal agendas.
    the more you impose, the more they'll do the opposite.

learning is not always preempting, learning happens always after a mistake.

the Church is not for limiting the population. The Church is pro-creation. ang gusto niya talaga dumami tayo ng dumami. a gray area na even sa sarili nilang circle eh nagkakagulo sila.

they are against condoms for they violate the sanctity of the union of man and a woman otherwise, referred to as sacred the same reason why they are against artificial insemination.

it's as simple as that.

now for example, we're not Catholics nor Christians, and yet we believe in a higher power. let's say the Universe and our souls as universal energies. ano sa tingin nyo? palagay ko si Universe magagalit sa'tin for inventing condoms. kasi nga hindi nga designed na ganun eh!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Catholic Church seeks ban on condom ads