New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Wow! That got me really excited!!! How much is a pellet gun? My water gun filled with vinegar didn't work for the cats in our backyard so I'd like to try out this new solution. Are you sure the cats won't die? I hate them but not enough to want to kill them myself. Won't they take revenge on me if they see me firing pellets at them???

How does a bear trap work?
    Revenge of the Killer Cat!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Wow! That got me really excited!!! How much is a pellet gun? My water gun filled with vinegar didn't work for the cats in our backyard so I'd like to try out this new solution. Are you sure the cats won't die? I hate them but not enough to want to kill them myself. Won't they take revenge on me if they see me firing pellets at them???

How does a bear trap work?

generic airsoft gun ( electric powered) mga nasa 3k pababa po ..
    de-kasang pellet gun is range to 30 to 500 php depende sa design and lakas ..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Dunno if its true but i think its effective. Sa garahe ko, may tumatambay na pusa, puro gasgas na hood ko. Mayroon akong nabasang thread dito about cats at sabi dun try to put spikes/ barbed materials to the places where they frequently stays or sprinkle the area with pepper (paminta). Ayun, parang nawala sila for a couple of days.

Then I remember someone said that cats dont like MSG (vetsin-monosodium glutamate). I sprinkled a 1 peso worth of MSG to leftover foods and left it on my garage. Kinabukasan, WALA nang pusa. They hated it so much, they didnt bother to come back .

Pero ngayon may bumabalik yatang isa, may nakikita ako ulit na cat's claw print sa windshield ko at may mga nalugas na cat's fur sa hood. Time for an MSG diet again.

Hope this helps.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Roark View Post
    Dunno if its true but i think its effective. Sa garahe ko, may tumatambay na pusa, puro gasgas na hood ko. Mayroon akong nabasang thread dito about cats at sabi dun try to put spikes/ barbed materials to the places where they frequently stays or sprinkle the area with pepper (paminta). Ayun, parang nawala sila for a couple of days.

Then I remember someone said that cats dont like MSG (vetsin-monosodium glutamate). I sprinkled a 1 peso worth of MSG to leftover foods and left it on my garage. Kinabukasan, WALA nang pusa. They hated it so much, they didnt bother to come back .

Pero ngayon may bumabalik yatang isa, may nakikita ako ulit na cat's claw print sa windshield ko at may mga nalugas na cat's fur sa hood. Time for an MSG diet again.

Hope this helps.
    aba ! nagmahal narin vetsin a.k.a MSG ngayun dapat 5 peso worth na para surebol ! hehehe

just happened last night may pusang umalulong sa engine bay pag start ng makina (altis) then pag bukas ng hood .. ayun bloody scene ..
    milagro is - di namatay yung pusa despite sa damage na natanggap ..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
cat trap?