New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: nagdadala kaba ng cash?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

37 97.37%
  • no

1 2.63%
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    always less than 500 pesos cash.. pang bayad sa parking and other accidental expenses.. pag less than 100 na.. withdraw ulit.. tapat lang namin yung ATM dito sa opis.. I always use debit card to pay.. sometimes very seldom credit card..
    I'm scared to use debit card. I get paranoid bakaa zero out hehehe. I also prefer cash para maramdaman ko gastos ko.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I've always got cash. You never know when you'd need it with these crazy times.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Car: ~P500 in small bills and change for toll
    Wallet: ~5-10K, mostly in bigger denominations para hindi makapal ang wallet
    Pocket: None

Most of my purchases are paid for by a credit card. I then pay the card online before the day ends. Easier for me to keep track of expenses that way.

I hide a stash of emergency cash at home, as well as in the trunk of the car (under the spare tire). You never know if/when you might need a chunk of cash in a hurry.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Bactidol works wonders for me when I have a sore throat. I have 150+ antihistamines (no kidding) with me. I have a tendency to hoard

Just how far is your province? You drive? Why wouldn't you miss the food, home cooked meals are the best

RE cash, I do hate using the ATM so I withdraw the max amount I can. And I only withdraw in specific ATMs so in case the cash isn't dispensed, or my ATM gets kain, it's convenient for me to make a complaint (happened to me once). It's really a hassle to be around a person who doesn't carry enough cash. Often times my annoying officemate would borrow cash from us because he keeps less than P100 (enough for his transpo fare) in his wallet.
    Just 2-3 hours drive from balintawak. What i hate is the drive from ortigas (or wherever i am on a saturday afternoon) to balintawak.

We have a terrible cook who likes to shortcut things in the kitchen. Results are inconsistent. Ranging from ok to inedible. My parents are also at the age where as long as its fish theyre happy na. Me naman ive accepted na na as long as theres hotdog in the fridge e ok na din.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    Just 2-3 hours drive from balintawak. What i hate is the drive from ortigas (or wherever i am on a saturday afternoon) to balintawak.

We have a terrible cook who likes to shortcut things in the kitchen. Results are inconsistent. Ranging from ok to inedible. My parents are also at the age where as long as its fish theyre happy na. Me naman ive accepted na na as long as theres hotdog in the fridge e ok na din.

2-3 hours from Balintawak, so either Bataan, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac, or Pangasinan. Pampanga is too near, La Union and Vizcaya too far.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post

Traffic is horrible on Saturdays that's why I avoid going out on a Saturday unless it's really early or late at night.

I suppose your cook is old na? Because it's the same thing at home LOL at the hotdog!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    2-3 hours from Balintawak, so either Bataan, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac, or Pangasinan. Pampanga is too near, La Union and Vizcaya too far.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Yes, one of those four provinces :D

Traffic is horrible on Saturdays that's why I avoid going out on a Saturday unless it's really early or late at night.

I suppose your cook is old na? Because it's the same thing at home LOL at the hotdog!
    No choice e. Pasweldo day. So im all over metro manila pag saturdays. West to east. South to north. Surprisingly today's traffic wasn't too bad. Went around angono, antipolo, ortigas, san juan and paranaque. 12nn to 10pm.

Yes old na. She's been with the family close to thirty years. She has her own family and they live near our house lang but she's always been "stay in". Hope she stays with us forever. Very hard to find loyal kasambahays these days. Thats why ive learned to tolerate her cooking. [emoji51] she hasnt mess up frying hotdogs. So all is well na rin.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I was at the grocery the other day. A middle aged man bought 7k plus worth of alcohol (initially I thought driver buying for his boss) He pulled out his continental wallet that was old and about to burst. I was surprised because there was so much cash. I'm not sure if that was a bundle of 1000s in his wallet excluding other denominations. He just pulled out a bunch 1000s, gave 8k to the cashier and he still had a lot left in his hand and wallet.

It makes me wonder kung smuggler ba yan at ang daming cash

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    i can't wait for cashless. parang sa china. scan lang ng scan ng QR codes kahit sa small stalls

but we need to improve mobile internet first

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I was at the grocery the other day. A middle aged man bought 7k plus worth of alcohol (initially I thought driver buying for his boss) He pulled out his continental wallet that was old and about to burst. I was surprised because there was so much cash. I'm not sure if that was a bundle of 1000s in his wallet excluding other denominations. He just pulled out a bunch 1000s, gave 8k to the cashier and he still had a lot left in his hand and wallet.

It makes me wonder kung smuggler ba yan at ang daming cash
    duktor o kunduktor.
    kapwa silang may maraming cash sa cash holder.

cash in your pocket/wallet/car