New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: nagdadala kaba ng cash?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

37 97.37%
  • no

1 2.63%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Lodi ka talaga bro ninja. Palaging may happy ending!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Feeling ko bro naawa lang sakin yun mga yun. Sila actually nakatulong sakin mabawi yun keys. Landlord kasi nila dating "siga" sa lugar ng mga hold upper. Binigyan ko nalang 500, gulat ako pagbalik may dala ng sachet ng "tawas" at niyaya ako. Sabi ko ok na po ako dun sa susi, sabay balik sa apartment nun 3 babae cash in your pocket/wallet/carcash in your pocket/wallet/carcash in your pocket/wallet/car

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Di lang lodi, petmalu pa!

Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Checkbook sa auto (1 expired and 1 new), yun expired incase may scammer na pedestrian.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Di lang lodi, petmalu pa!
    Di ba bro sa tuazon banda yun nag papasagasa kunyari, madalas ako dumaan dun. Mahirap na cash in your pocket/wallet/carcash in your pocket/wallet/car

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Pang "special occasion" lang ang pera ko sa wallet, - lisensiya at credit cards lang ang laman....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I watched a youtuber who had ZERO cash with her. She saw ice scramble and wanted to buy but she had no money. She told the vendor she only had P30 so she was able to buy small size. I am not sure if the money is hers or she borrowed from her 10 yr old nephew who was with her

I was shocked because she was driving a car! My parents told me to ALWAYS have money especially pag may dala kang auto. Medyo morbid, pero when you get into an accident or your car breaks down, may pambayad ka agad. If I had a kid with me, I'd bring even more money.

I am not comfortable when I don't have enough cash in my wallet. I have P1000 tucked in my phone, another P1000 tucked in my license and money in different pockets of my bag and I also have a second wallet for cash. I also have a small amount of USD and EUR in my wallet, just because. There's also cash in my car, maybe P500.

Growing up I saw and was taught by my parents not to allow things to reach levels na konti na lang (ex food or gas)

Kaya mind blown ako with ADULTS that have P30 in their wallet. I don't care if she has P10 million in her ATM or GCASH. Iba pa rin may hawak na cash, at least P1000 naman. Kaya ayan mukha siya kawawa, wala man lang pambili ice scramble.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 17th, 2023 at 11:20 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    This happened to my wife and daughter long ago. They were already at the mall and going to the movie kaso wala palang dalang pera. Swerte lang at may mga naiwan sa kotse na barya, but it was just enough to see the movie and buy a pack of peanuts.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I watched a youtuber who had ZERO cash with her. She saw ice scramble and wanted to buy but she had no money. She told the vendor she only had P30 so she was able to buy small size. I am not sure if the money is hers or she borrowed from her 10 yr old nephew who was with her
    anything to generate viewership...

i mean,
    would anyone do that, if there were no video recording the happenstance?
    Last edited by dr. d; June 18th, 2023 at 10:31 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    anything to generate viewership...

i mean,
    would anyone do that, if there were no video recording the happenstance?
    She's the first local YouTuber I watched, so its been more or less 5 yrs. Ugali talaga niya not to bring cash pero back then mas malaki naman ang kulang niya and she didn't have a car. Also the incident wasn't meant to go viral or catch people's attention. In passing lang na wala siyang pera. I was shocked lang na she had no money at all in her pocket

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Same, my dad told me to keep a few thousands for "unexpected reason." Could be as simple as suddenly needing a new battery and the motolite guy didnt accept cards.

Also I keep a lot of coins, parking teller would rather have 100 in coins than trying to give change for a thousand.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    Same, my dad told me to keep a few thousands for "unexpected reason." Could be as simple as suddenly needing a new battery and the motolite guy didnt accept cards.

Also I keep a lot of coins, parking teller would rather have 100 in coins than trying to give change for a thousand.
    I use to keep cash sa glove box din. Kaso pag nalaman na may cash na naiwan, ayun kinukuha everytime may impulse purchase at di na binabalik. Ngayon tinatago ko na sa toolbox.

Parang mga payong ko lang din sa kotse. Kinukuha pero di sinosoli...

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

cash in your pocket/wallet/car