New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: nagdadala kaba ng cash?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

37 97.37%
  • no

1 2.63%
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have $3 in my wallet. I think it's the same $3 I had last year.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I have $3 in my wallet. I think it's the same $3 I had last year.
    So how do you pay for small purchases? I have $151 now, my Mom gave me $40 to deposit and I still have not gone to the bank

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    So how do you pay for small purchases? I have $151 now, my Mom gave me $40 to deposit and I still have not gone to the bank
    Debit card or credit card, usually the latter. I only use the debit card for very specific on-site purchases.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Personal wallet about 10k cash. Replenished every 3-4weeks or so. Right now im down to 1700. I use credit card whenever i can. I only use cash if i cant use a credit card. In the car i have about 1k cash for toll and parking. Right now down to abt 300. Iniipit ko lang sa visor. Work bag, abt 75 to 100k/ week. For payroll and purchases related to work. This bag doesnt leave my body unless im at home. Right now down to about 30k. I also have about 200usd and 2500twd in my bag since im carrying my passport wallet at the moment. Why nga ba e di naman ako aalis.

Edit: i also have around 900pesos in that passport wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dcph172; May 19th, 2017 at 01:08 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    Personal wallet about 10k cash. Replenished every 3-4weeks or so. Right now im down to 1700. I use credit card whenever i can. I only use cash if i cant use a credit card. In the car i have about 1k cash for toll and parking. Right now down to abt 300. Iniipit ko lang sa visor. Work bag, abt 75 to 100k/ week. For payroll and purchases related to work. This bag doesnt leave my body unless im at home. Right now down to about 30k. I also have about 200usd and 2500twd in my bag since im carrying my passport wallet at the moment. Why nga ba e di naman ako aalis.

Edit: i also have around 900pesos in that passport wallet.

I'm opposite. I use cash whenever I can. I hate paying for a large CC bill kasi, But anyway, the amount of cash you carry is is very "alpha male".

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ^^ my problem with cash is that it so much easier for me to spend. I dont mind paying the cc bill because in my mind, ive already spent that money.

im definitely not "alpha male" hehe its just necessities of my work. Its cash basis when i have to pay our workers their wages ( wednesdays and saturdays) and purchase materials from suppliers who arent my sukis. Otherwise if suki na the supplier its all bank transfer online.

Ot. Glad you're better now

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^^ my problem with cash is that it so much easier for me to spend. I dont mind paying the cc bill because in my mind, ive already spent that money.

im definitely not "alpha male" hehe its just necessities of my work. Its cash basis when i have to pay our workers their wages ( wednesdays and saturdays) and purchase materials from suppliers who arent my sukis. Otherwise if suki na the supplier its all bank transfer online.

Ot. Glad you're better now

Thanks. I'm trying to entertain myself and I stopped taking my antihistamine cocktail to help me sleep.

I'm just curious. Are you based in the Philippines?

You seem pretty successful to me, and there's something about carrying cash that gives me the "alpha male" impression. I find not having enough cash such a turn off (like my officemate who has to make a withdrawal anytime he needs to spend anything over P1k. kakabwiset cash in your pocket/wallet/car )

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Thanks. I'm trying to entertain myself and I stopped taking my antihistamine cocktail to help me sleep.

I'm just curious. Are you based in the Philippines?

You seem pretty successful to me, and there's something about carrying cash that gives me the "alpha male" impression. I find not having enough cash such a turn off (like my officemate who has to make a withdrawal anytime he needs to spend anything over P1k. kakabwiset cash in your pocket/wallet/car )

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    What i would give for a cocktail of pills right now. I have a terrible headache, sinusitis and sore throat. I got all these from a vacation would you believe?! Cold beer and hanging outside in the hamog did it for me. And i thought sea breeze is good for you. Pffft.

Yup I'm based in the Philippines. Shuttling weekly between manila and our province. its getting tiring but i have to get my laundry done and take some meetings back home. Lol And of course i miss home too, and my bed, and our dogs, so i guess id just have to bear it. The food i dont miss so much tho haha

I hate going to the atm too! Praning pa ko because of the atm scheming thats been happening.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What i would give for a cocktail of pills right now. I have a terrible headache, sinusitis and sore throat. I got all these from a vacation would you believe?! Cold beer and hanging outside in the hamog did it for me. And i thought sea breeze is good for you. Pffft.

Yup I'm based in the Philippines. Shuttling weekly between manila and our province. its getting tiring but i have to get my laundry done and take some meetings back home. Lol And of course i miss home too, and my bed, and our dogs, so i guess id just have to bear it. The food i dont miss so much tho haha

I hate going to the atm too! Praning pa ko because of the atm scheming thats been happening.

Bactidol works wonders for me when I have a sore throat. I have 150+ antihistamines (no kidding) with me. I have a tendency to hoard

Just how far is your province? You drive? Why wouldn't you miss the food, home cooked meals are the best

RE cash, I do hate using the ATM so I withdraw the max amount I can. And I only withdraw in specific ATMs so in case the cash isn't dispensed, or my ATM gets kain, it's convenient for me to make a complaint (happened to me once). It's really a hassle to be around a person who doesn't carry enough cash. Often times my annoying officemate would borrow cash from us because he keeps less than P100 (enough for his transpo fare) in his wallet.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    always less than 500 pesos cash.. pang bayad sa parking and other accidental expenses.. pag less than 100 na.. withdraw ulit.. tapat lang namin yung ATM dito sa opis.. I always use debit card to pay.. sometimes very seldom credit card..

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
cash in your pocket/wallet/car