New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

American GMC bus with a Blue Bird bodywork, but currently in Brazil retrofitted with a Mercedes-Benz OM352 engine and the gearbox and rear axle out of a Mercedes-Benz 1113 truck.

Seen it in the Beira-Mar (sea-side) avenue in Florianópolis, Brazil
    Last edited by cripple_rooster; January 30th, 2012 at 01:42 PM.

DKW F-91, rebadged DKW-Vemag Belcar 1000 in the Brazilian market. This one was first registered in Novo Hamburgo, but currently is registered in Santa Maria.

VW Karmann-Ghia roadster. One of my dad's favorite cars ever.

I've seen this Jaguar XJ-6 at the Jewish neighborhood of my hometown, Porto Alegre.

Chevrolet Veraneio, Brazilian version of the Chevrolet Suburban. Had only 6-cylinder gasoline-powered engines until the 2nd petroleum crisis when diesel versions and 4-cylinder gasoline-powered and dedicated-ethanol engines started to be offered. Were also only available with manual transmissions.

1948 International Harvester KB-1

Japanese surplus are popular in Paraguay, Chile and Bolivia.

This Toyota Funcargo is currently registered in Paraguay, but I photographed it in Brazil.

Chevrolet Aveo has been quite popular in Argentina and Uruguay

Brazilian version of the Volkswagen Variant. Unless the German Typ4 that is unibody, this one is body-on-frame just like the Beetle.

Volkswagen Parati, a low-cost bantam that was made in Brazil. Essentially a facelifted version of the Volkswagen Fox that was sold in the United States and Canada in the 80's.

A Kombi from the Radiologic Protection Service of the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul.

A pick-up Kombi, not so popular anymore. Was made from '76 until '99 in Brazil with the same shape.

'51 Citroën 7CV Legére, that had its original driveline replaced by the entire setup of an Opel Rekord C, then converted to RWD.

A Chevrolet C10 from late 60s still on duty, but had the sheetmetal pickup box replaced by a wooden one, more suitable to heavy duty.

Mercedes-Benz is nowadays very successful with the Argentinian-made Sprinter in the commercial vehicles market...

A Chevrolet C10 from late 60s still on duty, but had the sheetmetal pickup box replaced by a wooden one, more suitable to heavy duty.

Mercedes-Benz is nowadays very successful with the Argentinian-made Sprinter in the commercial vehicles market...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Great photos man...

May i request for more "south american/brazilian models" pls...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ^please clarify
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    ako naman pa-request yun bago brazilian wax

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
CARS of South America