New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Here's my story....My dad got me a 1990 Nissan California back in 1991 (high school)....had the clutch replaced twice, shocks (twice), alternator (3x), locks, windows, etc.....it was really a b*tch.....

Next car I drove was an automatic USDM Galant....had the transmission rebuilt twice.....starter repaired and replaced about 5 times....power windows and locks always acting up....

Year 1995, my dad bought me an ESi.....2 days later.....a jeepney passed too close and got my front fender and bumper....while it was being repaired, i was reading a car magazine (im not sure if is Road & Track, Car and Driver or Motor Trend) and read about an article that Honda cars are chick cars (CRX, Prelude, Civic, del Sol)...eversince i read that article - that impression stuck to my mind up to this day....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung personally owned, im thankful that i've not encountered a lemon so far. I do recount a lot of really bad cars.... but im not saying which so as not to offend anyone.

PajeroKid: mmm.... wala naman sigurong ma oofend dito. What cars are you refering to?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I once got my hands on a car that sucked... it sucked a lot of gas and consequently sucked a lot of my money... Hehehe fresh grad ako nun kaya medyo mabigat sa bulsa.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    so far la pa naman, but its normal for an old car especially if it was not well taken care of, to suck

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ako din wala pa naman.. we own 3 toyota's a 1977 Toyota Corona, a Toyota Hiace which i think is older than the corona, and a 1993 Corollla XL which i am using right now.. of course problems do come out every now and then.. it's normal but it is usually easy to fix and very minimal.. parts aint that hard to find too.. i can say that a Toyota never failed me yet... hehe! :car:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    for me the galant vr 96 model, sirain ang automatic transmission 2x repaired, front suspension set 4x changed, 1 aircon compressor, 1 cooling coil mileage when it was sold year 2002 roughly 56,000 km.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mitsubishi Colt and singkit lancer...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    f150 4x4, sucked up all my money in gas and maintennance to this day, i still regret it and have vowed never to go the big gas engine route.

andy

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Had a Kia Pregio always overheating. Hindi maayos ayos ng casa. Sabi ng Columbian motors bahala ka na.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Car that sucks....