New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Libreng SC coffee or yang chow fried rice sa Fortune, happy na ako.

These practices of Toyota (hard to get units, etc.) is a turn off really. My aunt has been waiting for a Rav4
    unit at one dealer and is now most likely going for a Juke or the upgraded Xtrail instead.
    or the new CRV?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    or the new CRV?
    Pricing. They also considered the new CR-V and the Forester but mas mura yung Xtrail or Juke.

They keep cars for quite a while so resale isn't much of an issue versus service and longevity.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Toyota Isabela.

I was asked to sign a waiver that in the event I will be apprehended for driving an unregistered vehicle, the dealer will not be held liable. Are they allowed to do this?

Anyway, I signed the waiver on the condition that they also sign a promissory note that they will register the vehicle and give me the OR/CR within our specified period, else the waiver will be voided. Not sure kung tatanggapin ng court etong pinasign ko. hehe
    The memo release by LTO effective June 1, 2017 that anyone apprehended without OR CR will be a fine of 100k sa dealer at 10k sa owner.The reason na pinapirma ka ng waiver ng dealer para ikaw lahat ang magbayad ng fine.Grabe noh iwas pusoy sila sa waiver.hahaha.Basta inat lang sa drive follow the rules maiuuwi mo din unit mo ng safe.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by montro View Post
    The memo release by LTO effective June 1, 2017 that anyone apprehended without OR CR will be a fine of 100k sa dealer at 10k sa owner.The reason na pinapirma ka ng waiver ng dealer para ikaw lahat ang magbayad ng fine.Grabe noh iwas pusoy sila sa waiver.hahaha.Basta inat lang sa drive follow the rules maiuuwi mo din unit mo ng safe.

sana maglabas ng memo ang gubyerno, na mumultahan na ng malaki ang casa, kapag wala pang ORCR silang maibigay sa new car owner, xx days after purchase.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Yep affected ang mga nagpareserve kaya Im planning na ilabas this month yung car

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    My unit release 8.16.17 and the OR CR was release after 15 days together with insurances and policies.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Car reservation fee, not protected against price increase?