New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    hindi kaya liable yung mga police officers sa excessive force? just to restrain the child? i dont think that they should have done what they have done. magiging traumatic yan para sa bata...tsk tsk.. i believe there is a much more humane way in dealing with those kind of kids.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    napapraning na ang law enforcement institution at sinasabi ng mga kanong "to protect the innocent and uphold the law..blablablabla black sheep..whatever..:praning:

baka raw ma-sept11 part 2 sila..pati bata di sinasanto..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For the mother to think the school would actually 'set-up' her 5 y/o is insane.

I think she and her child should consult a psychiatrist.

The child was just zip-tied not cuffed and transported to her mother using the police cruiser (I don't think the cops will take a taxi since may car naman sila). She was never arrested nor were any charges filed against said child.

Siguro psych evaluation muna sa bata. If talagang may ADD or ADHD nga siya, icontrol na lang with meds and counseling.

Personally kahit sa setting namin, minsan kailangan talaga i-restrain ang mga ganyang cases. Wala kaming zip ties. We just use what is at hand.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Remember the shooting incendents in schools in the U.S. involving teenage students? Guest what most of them have ADD and isn't taking proper medication or worst not diagnosed.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i think that the arrest is not appropriate. You're dealing with a 5 year old kid and she could get traumatized with what happened...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hindi dapat ganon!? a 5 year old kid to be handcuffed?! that's not appropriate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Can't Understand This News Item I saw Yesterday... Arrested 5yo