New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    e di pag ganyan, kelangan qualification ng mods should be like this...

"You should have an excellent command of english and be able to edit and correct all posts in the forum. You must have at least 2 years commercial copywriting, proofreading and editing experience. Must be attentive and accurate in details. Preferably MA in English and excellent in literary arts."

wow... :lol:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    naisip ko lang po na maaaring makapag bigay tulong sa mga nagbibigay ng kanilang palaisipan sa wikang ingles o pilipino sa kanilang pakikitungo sa kanilang paaralan o pinagtratrabahuan. :hippie:
    Last edited by C24; February 2nd, 2006 at 11:49 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    oo nga naman mga mods...sa laki ng pasweldo sa inyo ng mga admin, kayang kaya nyo yan
    In that's the case, we deman increase or you quit!

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by C24
    naisip ko lang po na maaaring makapag bigay tulong sa mga nagbibigay ng kanilang palaisipan sa wikang ingles o pilipino sa kanilang pakikitungo sa kanilang paaralan o pinagtratrabahuan. :hippie:
    ano daw? hehehehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Puwede rin namang mag start ng English Grammar Questions thread hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I say "thumbs down" to those who want grammar nazis policing this forum. If I wanted error-free grammar, I'd be at work where I send out daily weather bulletins.

Here, I'd like to relax and read the posts while drinking a beer and the tunes are blaring. I don't care how bad the spelling is or how terrible the grammar. That person's being honest which matters more to me.

Ano na ba ang nangyari at parang nakukulangan ng pasensya ang mga tao ngayon? *shrugs*

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    *c24, english teacher ka ba?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    hindi po english teacher... hindi rin po magaling mag ingles... kaya nga po sa mods nag rerequest... pero since mukhang marami na insulto at nagalit sorry po... :hiya:

nagtanong lang po kasi may nabasa akong thread na may tinawag na "dum" yung isang poster, baka nga po joke lang...
    Last edited by C24; February 6th, 2006 at 11:41 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto
    I say "thumbs down" to those who want grammar nazis policing this forum. If I wanted error-free grammar, I'd be at work where I send out daily weather bulletins.

Here, I'd like to relax and read the posts while drinking a beer and the tunes are blaring. I don't care how bad the spelling is or how terrible the grammar. That person's being honest which matters more to me.

Ano na ba ang nangyari at parang nakukulangan ng pasensya ang mga tao ngayon? *shrugs*
    nadale mo ....sir Pekto

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Teka, huwag munang magtalo. Eto.....sample para sa thread na ito. Cut and paste from "Ultra Stampede".

=========================================

Lets pray for the persons and people that where gone and whom are still badly hurt....

In real world scernario we cant blame the security. Coz the security guards cant control those people, and those people filling up outside cant be blame also coz almost all of them want to go inside... summarize everywhere there could be stampede... its a change reaction..for example if theres an earthquake, fire, shootout, fiesta, riots, etc.

Its a lesson for us all that we need to stay out of harms way.. if possible. stay focus, stay away from crowded places, and being a uzi..zero...

The real problem is the governemnt. kapag rally maraming cops n army, but kapag gandyan occassion dapat may extra support din yun mga blue uniform. for security reason..

1. to help ease the traffic in that area.
    2. crowd control.
    3. peoples safety in that area.

==============================================

Putsa! Nahirapan ako rito! He-he! PEACE......

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Can mods correct the grammar of posters?