New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    i don't work in a call center. but i have a friend who works in this CC company called Ascend Asia. he said it's pretty ok compared to other CC companies. they offer benefits like 25% night diff and health care benefits. while he was still a trainee, they got their 500 php training allowance right on sched.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    as said a call center job isnt for everyone. its just an option for a lot of people. temp as i would say it. yun iba nagiging carreer kase kaya naman nila.

i used to work in a call center, altho support group kame the HR team to be exact. we work on extended hours everyday. we come in at before 8 am and go home beyond 9 pm. we get rants from employees face to face from emails and phone calls. we get requests from managers who keep buggin us every minute of the day even if they are not following the policies we have laid down to follow. my point is, hindi lang agents ang napepressure at nasestress. sa call center yun galit face to face namin natatanggap. hehehe

if you think youre too good to work for a call center im sure there are job ops waiting for you out there you just gotta have to look for them. but if a call center is good enough "for now" do it. if you see a future in a call center then good. my 2 cents :D

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    am also in the call center industry. 4 years and running po. mdyo naging madali transition ko sa graveyard kse insomniac ako. it was a personal choice for me kse naiirita ako mkipagsabayan sa congestion ng dayjob. plus i get to wear what i want and not some stuffy suit nung corporate job pa ko. downside lng cguro is ang dami ko namimiss na gmk sa gabi.

katulad ng sbi nila sir galant, sarah and red. hindi bagay dito ang tatamad tamad dahil performance based talaga and industry. although our company is pretty lenient, madami pa din natatanggal dahil kulang dedication sa trabaho.

biggest misconception is kala nila convenience job at madali trabaho sa call centers, sa US cguro oo pero dito its a career. sa current account ko medyo madali trabaho namin pro, i tell you theres still a lot of stress involved.
    continuos din ang learning and improvement dahil we need to comply and adapt to any change/upgrades/advances that take place...

as for KMU, wla tlga clang magawang matino. imbes na tumulong sa bansa e nag-iisip lng kng pano makakapnggulo. maybe if they direct their efforts towards a more positive agenda, baka mas matuwa pa mga tao at pakinggan cla

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Call Centers