New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There is a company in the US who is asking for my help to look for call centers here in the phillippines,

i dont know the process and im still waiting for the final details...

they need atleast 4 people to do outbound/inbound ...

this is just for testing... to see if it will work ...

Paano ba uumpisahan ito...

can you provide me with contacts from your company, para makusap namin?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pare JEd,

Di kaya si UNGER nanaman yan

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Jedi, if that's legit, malaking pera yan. We can open our own and they'll pay us 10,000 dollars a month. We can buy PCs and get a really fast connection.

There's this family of four in Lucena handling the call center of a hospital in the US and they're getting paid in dollars. Sila-sila lang ang sumasagot ng phone. PM me once you have the details. Sabihin mo na lang meron ka nang nahanap.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dear Jimuel Dancel,

Attatched to this email is an attachment that i have attached to show you and maybe you can show the potential call centers what we give and show to the business owners who are interested in signing up with us. Just to give them an idea of how we work.

Here are the requirements which we require the call centers to have:

1. The call centers must be able to do outbound calls to the US and Canada for telemarketing/telesales purposes.

2. The call centers will provide the lead list of Filipino businesses in US and Canada (please note that there are some businesses that doesn't want to be called...the list is called DNC ("Do Not Call" list) and is illegal for us and them to call those businesses.

3. We would like to start with 4 seats to test and see how well the agents and the call center will do. Once we see that progress (probation time will be 2 weeks to 1 month).

4. We require that the call center will guarantee at least 1 - 2 business listings per hour per seat.

5. The agents will cover all time zones in the US and Canada (meaning that they will be working from 7:00 am - 4:00 pm Pacific Time)--totalling 9 hours a day.

If they or you have any more questions please feel free to email me at this email address or call me at XXXXXXXXX.
    The call centers should be able to call me in the number I have provided. I hope that we can do business together and see where this takes us. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Name of contact

Kindly contact me at 09213152520 or 8374675

text me first before calling

My contact is from Fil AM Chamber of commerce

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jed,

Ok to Ah... YM ka tanungin ko sau details

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    chiching $ $ ...goodluck!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    i'm in a call center as administrator. i can help you with just e-mail me with the requirements and specs at dpestrada*pldt.com.ph

show me the money!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag kailangan quality dito lang ako.;)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i used to work in a call center.. infonxx and convergys.. if you need any help, i'm here..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by dazedchiq
    i used to work in a call center.. infonxx and convergys.. if you need any help, i'm here..
    OT: san ka na work now??

BTW, i can also be of help... im working in a call center right now..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Call Center People, i need your help