New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Karding
    Its no surprise bro, this state has been a Democrat almost forever
    komunista kasi kayo diyan sa Cali, eh

joke lang po, i grew up in Cali (LA/Glendale area) ;)

re: Kerry, i'm actually more impressed with his graciousness and attempt to unify the country in defeat, than i was during his entire campaign.

the problem with him, IMO, is that he never really stood for anything. he never reached me (and probably many others) with a message of who he was and what he wanted to do for the country. he was just "not-Bush". he turned the election into a referendum on Iraq and lost.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ugh, is it that far off to expect further terrorist strikes on american soil now? :whoa:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    komunista kasi kayo diyan sa Cali, eh
    No offense taken, I dont like it here anyway Taga Jersey City ako talaga and just moved here four years ago.

mbt, I hope not. Pero of course, Kerry would be so happy if that happens.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think yun ang prob ni Kerry, he was appearing like a politician tackling politics, not an american trying to solve american issues and concerned... as much as I hate bush, kerry didn't impress me... Gore did so much better...

yun yung isang prediction ko dati, if gore was defeated by bush, this guy wont stand a chance.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tapos na election and BUSH won . Masasabi ko lang kay Kerry .... he lost dahil na din sa plataporma niya .

- gay marriage : pissed off Christians
    - outsourcing : affected the Hispanics and Asians
    - gun ban : pissed off ther NRA and the sportsmen
    - vietnam war - pissed off the veterans and military

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    But Bush pissed off everybody hehe... j/k

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehehe .... well mga terorista lang cguro . I know im good to go kasi state of Nevada ako . sa California medyo baka bubuweltahan kayo diyan .

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana si Homer nalang nanalo...

http://thesimpsons.com/homerforpresident/

Homer Simpson in 2004! Everyman Homer Simpson would be the ideal candidate for President of the United States, it was reported today by local Springfield news anchor Kent Brockman. Simpson detailed his would-be platform after downing several cans of Duff beer at his favorite watering hole, Moe’s Tavern. Simpson has yet to name his running mate, but it is rumored to be either Barney, Moe, Lenny or Carl. It is unlikely Homer would choose Krusty the Clown, given Krusty’s failed bid for the presidency in 1992. Vowing to make a change, Simpson revealed the following campaign platform:

1) A friend to one, a friend to all. (Except Flanders.)

2) There is nothing to fear except fear itself. Oh... and fear of the voices... the constant voices telling me to do things... bad things

3) I promise there will be fewer nuclear disasters with me as your President than with me as your nuclear safety inspector.

4) I will fill the pot holes, help the pot heads and eat the pot pies.

5) I will put a man on Mars within the decade. That man will be Flanders. And he will not return.

6) No big government, just big waist sizes.

7) Children are the future. That's why they must be stopped today.

8) I will make the trains run on time. On second thought, coal might be better. I will make the trains run on coal.

9) I will legalize the hunting of sisters-in-law.

10) Repeal all taxes... make Sweden pay for everything.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    After seeing Farenheight 9/11 .... I wish Kerry won =3 >.>

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And after seeing this....

http://static.vidvote.com/movies/bushuncensored.mov

huzzah... One finger victory Salute!!!! Congrats >_<

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Bush or Kerry?